General

Fit guys and fat girls

This is such a good question. I'll be interested if anyone has input on why a large percentage of the guys on this site are ultra-fit. It seems to be higher than the amount in the general population. I have always wondered whether those FAs who are so self-disciplined as to have amazing ripped bodies (which let's face it, takes a lot of time, effort and dedication) like fat women for reasons not totally unrelated to their own appearance/reasons for wanting choosing that lifestyle. I can't work out how the two things are related though. Hope someone who replies has done some serious psychological self-analysis...!
10 years

Fit guys and fat girls

I've been guilty of this... But in reality what is more dishonest? Trying to get a woman to deny her hunger, or lying when you say you'll help her lose weight?

So, back in high school my girl gained weight and this originally got me into BBW's, lightbulb overhead if you know what I mean. So she'd gone from 110 to 140 in a year and I'd also grown into my current boy from 150 to 170. She noticed I was in really good shape and wanted me to sort of be her personal trainer...

But I decided I'd just give her some honesty, I told her that I basically only do a few dozen pushups and a few dozen situps, and slack off all day... So she tried that, she'd do like 3 minutes with a jump rope while I did my situps and pushups

she didnt really see any results except that if we went jogging she had more endurance than me, and so she gave up on it and gained some more weight a few years later

some girls at my gym talk in the parking lot and i dont really keep my preference for fuller figures secret, but i've never had that actually change a girl's mind outside the gym, but it's changed the minds of a few of my girlfriends
10 years

Fit guys and fat girls

I can think of numerous reasons why this could happen. The first and foremost one would be projection. If you think about it, fit people generally have to reduce their amount of calories, fat and sugar intakes. Psychologically, a fit person could be projecting this want to go against this restriction onto their significant other. Because this post is more about fit guys into fat girls, I'll stick with that. Guys have it tougher than girls when it comes to body image. I mean the construct for guys is around 6 foot tall, usually tanned and anywhere between 190-210lbs of muscle if not more, and most annoyingly, damn near hairless. I mean if you think about it, a fatter or heavier woman can be deemed "acceptable" for a number of reasons. Her extra weight may disperse favorably, even now there are ad campaigns for "average" or "plus-size" women, and for men...nothing except muscleman. So guys get it on both ends really. There's no plus-sized guy campaign or save the beer-gut initative. There's muscleman and being strong and fit. Plus it's typically (not always obviously) what a mate is looking for.

Additionally, I touched on this. Should a woman gain weight, guys typically tend to follow the bigger is better rule on one fashion or another. So a lady with a bigger belly, breasts, booty, legs, etc. is a good thing. Also, genetic memory tends to have men or at least notice women with wider hips and adequate breasts as these are requirements for good child bearing supposedly since caveman days. Can't really be sure because there isn't really a way to test genetic memory.

And it pains me to say this because it's a stupid reason, but for some reason men think that fatter women may be easier to lay or control or whatever than thinner women. But as most of us on sites like this one and Curvage know. That is not the case. there are plenty of fine, confident and independent bigger and gaining ladies out there.

My biggest reason for liking bigger women are the curves, or rather, I'm not attracted to skin and bones or overly thin women. I've never ever found them attractive. I've found women with curves more attractive and that they tend to fit into more of my particular kinks.

As for being a trainer or in the health field (studying to be a nutritionist, which makes me even more of a dangerous feeder lol) and wanting to see a woman gain weight, it could go either way. I'm all for being comfortable in your own skin, and being or becoming more healthy. However, there are some women that should not lose too much weight. It can be dangerous first of all. We all know about the ballerina stories. But physically, the ladies start to not look as attractive. Maybe it's because I look through feeder-colored glasses. LOL

I do wish proper nutrition was taught to children and people in general. With that a lot of people would be better off. Of course then my job would be obsolete. LOL Regardless, I person should always feel good in their skin. If they feel it's +50 lbs. or -50 lbs. I don't mind, I'd love to help. As for helping a client gain. I love it, perhaps even do a little secret feeder or encouragment stuff, unless she was already a feedee. Then forget that stuff, to the buffet after work and when's our first stuffing session gonna be.
10 years

Fit guys and fat girls

Cookii wrote:
First guy I'd ever dated was completely ripped. So when he talked to me I thought it was in a friend way. But in the end he was very interested in me and said he was hard enough and wasn't interested in feeling anything like himself and just wanted to feel something nice and soft.
Seems like lots of the hard bodied men are interested in the pleasantly plump women.

Indeed. And plenty of pleasantly plump women who are interested in strong and hard-bodied guys.
10 years

Fit guys and fat girls

Has anybody ever seen a couple of the other way around? As in a fat guy with a fit girl?
10 years

Fit guys and fat girls

TheCannibal wrote:
No_Limit_Soldier17 wrote:
Has anybody ever seen a couple of the other way around? As in a fat guy with a fit girl?

Yep. I can count four or five couples from high school off the top of my head.

Were the girls in high school actually FIT though? Like they were athletically built and have some muscle tone, maybe a little mass?
10 years

Fit guys and fat girls

TheCannibal wrote:

Were the girls in high school actually FIT though? Like they were athletically built and have some muscle tone, maybe a little mass?

I take your point, and at first I thought, hmm, he's right, I've never seen a "bodybuilder" type girl with a fat guy...

But then I thought... since when did I EVER see a "bodybuilder" type girl in real life? The nearest we ever get is pictures of Jodie Marsh in magazines!

Way fewer women than men have bulked-up or noticeable muscles - firstly because it's not that accepted by mainstream society as a look, so fewer women adopt it; and secondly because women don't bulk up as easily as men, we have to work really quite hard to get muscles that properly show.

So my guess is that there may well be plenty of physically "fit" women partnered with fat men but those women may not - unless you know what's under their clothes or how much they can lift - look different from slim or medium-build women. And "buff" is only one kind of fit - there's plenty of marathon-running, yoga-practising, cycling-mad (etc) girls out there who probably just look slim at first glance.
10 years

Fit guys and fat girls

foxglove wrote:
TheCannibal wrote:

I take your point, and at first I thought, hmm, he's right, I've never seen a "bodybuilder" type girl with a fat guy...

But then I thought... since when did I EVER see a "bodybuilder" type girl in real life? The nearest we ever get is pictures of Jodie Marsh in magazines!

Way fewer women than men have bulked-up or noticeable muscles - firstly because it's not that accepted by mainstream society as a look, so fewer women adopt it; and secondly because women don't bulk up as easily as men, we have to work really quite hard to get muscles that properly show.

So my guess is that there may well be plenty of physically "fit" women partnered with fat men but those women may not - unless you know what's under their clothes or how much they can lift - look different from slim or medium-build women. And "buff" is only one kind of fit - there's plenty of marathon-running, yoga-practising, cycling-mad (etc) girls out there who probably just look slim at first glance.

I knew I forgot to mention some of the other types of fit. A woman I know told me that there are fit women who may also be attracted to chubby guys, even some women of supermodel-like quality.

I didn't just mean bodybuilder types of women. I meant mostly fitness model-types.
10 years

Fit guys and fat girls

Gingersnaps wrote:
even some women of supermodel-like quality.

You are confusing looks with worth. Models,even supermodels are just women who are taller than you are, left school earlier than you did,and have access to better drugs than you do.

You consistently crack me up.
10 years