Gaining

Calorie counting

I only count calories when I'm stuffing. As in, if I have several boxes of snack cakes which I intend to eat I'll generally calculate up the exact magnitude of caloric deliciousness that I'm about to ingest. Otherwise I just eat what I feel like.
10 years

Calorie counting

4.500 calories daily seems fairly easy for you.
10 years

Calorie counting

OniGumo wrote:
I only count calories when I'm stuffing. As in, if I have several boxes of snack cakes which I intend to eat I'll generally calculate up the exact magnitude of caloric deliciousness that I'm about to ingest. Otherwise I just eat what I feel like.

Same here, although I will pay attention to menus, etc if they list calories, just for general education--so when I do feel like massing calories I know what to go for.
10 years

Calorie counting

Definitely the whole cake.
10 years

Calorie counting

So either increase the calories or add a meal per day. :-)
10 years

Calorie counting

Basically.
10 years

Calorie counting

If you drink creamy shakes one or two times a day you can increase your daily calories very quickly! Your belly will get fat and jiggly in no time :-)
10 years

Calorie counting

Edxl wrote:
OniGumo wrote:

Same here, although I will pay attention to menus, etc if they list calories, just for general education--so when I do feel like massing calories I know what to go for.

Precisely, I don't typically go to great lengths to know how fattening what I'm eating is. But when it's right there in front of me, it enhances the thrill.
10 years

Calorie counting

No, clicks is right, it's an EXTRA 3500 calories (for a 'normal' person). So it would be 5500 for a woman, or 6000 for a man.
10 years