story writing

"searching for a story" thread2 months

Debaserxoxo:
I�m looking for a specific story I read here a few months back. It was about a guy who prepared and housed women on a farm to breed and feed like cows... TIA!

If anyone finds it! LINK ME!

"searching for a story" thread2 months

Hello!
I am looking for a story I read years ago. A woman fattens up her roommate as revenge for stealing her boyfriend. She used weight gain powder and gets her high constantly. I think she might also use hypnosis. In the end the girl gets the boyfriend back and they get married. The roommate is the maid of honor and was huge for the wedding. She was so embarrassed that she stops leaving her house. If anyone knows what it is, Iíd be so grateful. Thanks!

"searching for a story" thread1 month

chubbychaser4510:
Hello!
I am looking for a story I read years ago. A woman fattens up her roommate as revenge for stealing her boyfriend. She used weight gain powder and gets her high constantly. I think she might also use hypnosis. In the end the girl gets the boyfriend back and they get married. The roommate is the maid of honor and was huge for the wedding. She was so embarrassed that she stops leaving her house. If anyone knows what it is, I�d be so grateful. Thanks!

Donít know it myself, sadly. But it sounds like a great read.

"searching for a story" thread1 week

Hi, I'm looking for a story in which an overweight woman regrets telling her husband or boyfriend that the idea of her putting on weight turns her on.

"searching for a story" thread12 hours

Does anyone know where the story "Winter Belly" went?
<< 8 page 8 of 8   loading