story writing

"searching for a story" thread4 months

chubbychaser4510:
Hello!
I am looking for a story I read years ago. A woman fattens up her roommate as revenge for stealing her boyfriend. She used weight gain powder and gets her high constantly. I think she might also use hypnosis. In the end the girl gets the boyfriend back and they get married. The roommate is the maid of honor and was huge for the wedding. She was so embarrassed that she stops leaving her house. If anyone knows what it is, I�d be so grateful. Thanks!

Donít know it myself, sadly. But it sounds like a great read.

"searching for a story" thread3 months

Hi, I'm looking for a story in which an overweight woman regrets telling her husband or boyfriend that the idea of her putting on weight turns her on.

"searching for a story" thread2 months

Does anyone know where the story "Winter Belly" went?

Looking for a story that goes something like this. The sister comes over on holiday to find her sister has been fattened up by another woman. She get some magic powers and eventually exposes the feeder and make her fat.

Leedle lee:
Looking for a story that goes something like this. The sister comes over on holiday to find her sister has been fattened up by another woman. She get some magic powers and eventually exposes the feeder and make her fat.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Leedle lee:

Shammyboy:
fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Cheers

"searching for a story" thread1 month

Brucey:
What happened to the story 'Winter Belly' that was up on FantasyFeeder only a few months ago? It had like 400K views too, was good stuff (-ing)...

idk i was trying to find it too, where did it go?
<< 8 page 8 of 8   loading