Story authors

"searching for a story" thread

Looking for a story that goes something like this. The sister comes over on holiday to find her sister has been fattened up by another woman. She get some magic powers and eventually exposes the feeder and make her fat.
4 years

Leedle lee:
Looking for a story that goes something like this. The sister comes over on holiday to find her sister has been fattened up by another woman. She get some magic powers and eventually exposes the feeder and make her fat.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
4 years

Leedle lee:

Shammyboy:

Cheers
4 years

Hey all. I'm looking for this one story and I'm seriously hoping it wasn't removed. It has forced weight gain, forced sex, and most notably, amputation and dissection. I just can't remember what it was called. Starts out with her in captivity, unable to see Anything. Thanks for the help.
4 years

Looking for a story ive seen a few times but i cant find it anymore, maybe it go removed/deleted idk, the title was like true story of my friends moms weight gain or something like that, the mom and another mom gain weight over the holidays and decided to have a competition. It ended before it was finished, just trying to find it again
4 years

A woman's been fattened up to obscene dimensions and her freedom taken away by a male feeder who couldn't care less about how she feels. The woman says she'd call the police if the feeder weren't so damn good looking.

I'd appreciate any help. 😊
4 years

Looking for some older stories with a main character named Declan.

Really would to read one in particular about him gaining oodles of weight while his wife is pregnant.

Anyone have any leads?
4 years

blubbercub:
Looking for some older stories with a main character named Declan.

Really would to read one in particular about him gaining oodles of weight while his wife is pregnant.

Anyone have any leads?
All those stories about were deleted sadly.
4 years

There was story called Femme Fatale: Part 1 & 2. It was a story about a woman called Megan who fattened up men until she was caught by a man and was returned the favour. Really Dark ending.
It was deleted from Fantasy feeder for some reason (url given). Does anyone has it stored anywhere else?
4 years

30sandfat:
There was a recent story about a daughter and mother, somehow the Mother does some magic to show the daughter what will happen in the future, but the current decisions dictate what happens to her body.

That sounds like a great concept, I hope you find it! I’ll keep my eyes open too!
3 years
45678   loading