Story authors

"searching for a story" thread

Im looking for this story where a girl in college moves in with a manipulative boyfriend that fattens her to immobility and has a psycho killer asian lady help do it and a nurse who goes crazy and starts calling the girl her baby. The only other part i really remember was that the boyfriend and Asian lady were going to corrupt the world and destroy it.
1 year

Hi all, I've been looking for a story for a while with no luck. It might be an obscure one, and I don't remember where I read it either...

It's about a girl who has a temp job in a northern US State (maybe Minnesota?) over winter, but the cabin she's staying in is haunted by a feeder ghost, whose connection to the physical world gets stronger as she gets bigger. At the start the ghost is an angry poltergeist and the weight gain is unwilling, but both characters change as the story develops.

There's a sub-plot about the life of the ghost and his wife, I think the cabin used to be their tavern and they were murdered etc. Thanks!
1 year

Im searching a storie were a child is tricked by a witch and use his big sister to eat and get fat.

Was here in FF a long time ago and it got remove.
1 year

I'm looking for one I saw several years ago.

A woman goes to a BBQ with her husband/boyfriend's family. She's a bit overweight, and hides it by wearing a corset.

The BF/husband's aunt sees through her deception, and realizes she's a fat girl at heart (or something to that affect) - and keeps bringing her food, which she can't resist. She stuffs herself to the point of pain, and finally bursts out of her corset.

Not a lot of details. I thought maybe the story was on Dimensions - but I wasn't able to find it. No idea on the title.
1 year

Butter On A Pop Tart:

A woman goes to a BBQ with her husband/boyfriend's family. She's a bit overweight, and hides it by wearing a corset.

The BF/husband's aunt sees through her deception, and realizes she's a fat girl at heart (or something to that affect) - and keeps bringing her food, which she can't resist. She stuffs herself to the point of pain, and finally bursts out of her corset.

Not a lot of details. I thought maybe the story was on Dimensions - but I wasn't able to find it. No idea on the title.
''

dont know the original but i can write that
1 year

Butter On A Pop Tart:

Sounds somewhat similar to Katy:a fattening story on the old Dimensions stories, on StudioFA's page.
Just one problem: no corset. Maybe you've got two stories crossed?
1 year

Butter On A Pop Tart:

Spoop Skerry:
Sounds somewhat similar to Katy:a fattening story on the old Dimensions stories, on StudioFA's page.
Just one problem: no corset. Maybe you've got two stories crossed?

Nope - not that. The one I'm looking for took place over a single day. And I specifically remember the corset bursting.
1 year

Im looking for a story that's pretty old, probably read it on dimensionsmagazine back in the day. The title (i think) was something like "Her Capacity". It was about a woman who discovers her ability to eat massive amounts of food, and goes on a big eating competition bender. The end was something like the elvis challenge and there was something about a league of professional eaters or something lol.
1 year

Fattyfurrygirlxx:
i remember a story i read years ago about this average size girl who gets into an accident and then gets super obese because at the hospital the doctor puts her on drugs that cause her to gain weight. she ends up 900 pounds and immobile at the end of the story. does anyone know the name of this story or where i can find it? it was super hot and i want to read it again. btw i think it was on deviantart where i first read it
sounds like the story Doctors orders it is about a girl whos mom dies and her doctor makes her think she has a an eating disorder and makes her dad think the same the doctor and dad slowly plump her up
1 year

www.deviantart.com/theobscurefa/art/Doctor-s-Orders-276962365 this might be it
1 year
7891011   loading