General

Fetish for numbers

The only interest in numbers that I have, within the context of feederism, is that I tend to have a strong need for near scientific accuracy and realism in the fiction. smiley
10 years

Fetish for numbers

Donna Simpson wrote:
Interesting enough..most men that I have known that are into feeding, most have an accountant back ground and work with numbers. I thought that was odd...

One might say that they have a head for figures in both senses of the word.
10 years

Fetish for numbers

I think numbers are more interesting on-line than in person.
10 years

Fetish for numbers

Interesting point of view OP. (Obviously I'm very sad!) but I find those sort of stats to be such a turn on. I jst love being able to quantify how much weight a man's gained - Probably as hot as actually seeing a gain.

It is interesting to see the other point of view though, as sometimes I just can't understand why people omit this information with their pics/vids - there's the answer!
10 years

Fetish for numbers

I have a different liking for numbers
On a day out,I keep a mental note of how many nice BBWs I have glanced at (nothing more than a glance,as don't want to be noticed)and SSBBW (rarely seen )Seen 30 BBW today and 3 SSBBW,just while going about my normal business,makes the day go bettersmiley
10 years

Fetish for numbers

I take it you look for both BBW and BHM then lolsmiley
10 years

Fetish for numbers

doe135 wrote:
I think numbers can be hot. Oooh, you weigh _that_ much?

I can also find it nice to notice that, oh.. I weigh 170kg, not 165kg that I thought, that explains why my clothes are tight.

Ooh, you used to be a waist 52, but now you are 56? hot

So they are not necessarliy hot in themselves, but as a quantifier of a weight and or gain fetish, they sure can be a nice indicator smiley

Totally agree with this,but I have found that it is important not to over emphasize this as it can be off putting for some partners,especially those who have had a battle previously accepting their size/weight.
10 years

Fetish for numbers

I guess I'm a numbers guy to an extent with this fetish.

I weigh myself often, usually several times per day. I like to make sure I'm at least maintaining my weight, if not gaining.

I also like to add up calories, to make sure something is going to help significantly with my gain. Sometimes things I thought were really fattening turn out not to be, but things I wouldn't expect to be are.

An example: Welch's Fruit Snacks have about 450 calories in a 5 ounce bag. That's more than two pop-tarts, which are 200 apiece, and I expected to be more fattening than they are.

I like a nice mix of calories and volume, especially if we're talking liquids.

Sometimes I go for five 14 oz bottles of True Moo whole chocolate milk before bed. Seventy ounces of liquid leaves quite a nice bloated feeling, and it's also a lovely 1950 calories.

Sometimes I can't get my hands on True Moo (I'm pretty sure I clear out the supermarket's inventory on this item... seriously), and instead turn to Whole Foods for their chocolate milk. There's a brand called "High Lawn", and it seems especially high in calories as well.

The half gallon bottle has a similar volume (64 ounces), but less calories (1680).

Both options have higher calories than even a quart of heavy cream, although requiring twice the volume. I will say this though, I belly full of chocolate milk feels really nice, heavy and relaxing.

A belly full of heavy cream feels awful, to the point that you're afraid to breathe wrong or you might get sick.

As one final note, the last stuffing I did with chocolate milk, my last final gulp caused a sudden bulge feeling in my upper stomach, a stretching feeling as if it had been pushed to new limits! The best part was, my stomach made a noise that sounded something like someone croaking "help..."

Poor belly.
10 years