Food and recipes

*post all shake recipes here*

I'm using this one right now.
2 scoops of chocolate mass gainer 1250 calories
3 cups of half and half or 2 cups of whole milk and 1 cup of heavy cream. 945 calories verses 1100 with the heavy cream
2 tablespoons of peanut butter or Nutella 190-200 calories
1 frozen banana 105 calories
2 scoops of Kachava 240 calories (optional)
About 2900 calories with heavy cream, or 2650 with half and half.

It's best if cut in half and drink in two parts. I like drinking half a shake after breakfast and the other half an hour or two before bed.

It's easy to drink and there's not a lot of belly bloat. Drink it after you've eaten and never before. A half shake goes well with a full but not stuffed belly.
2 years

there are so many delicious shake recipes here! ive previously just gained by overeating when i can and fast food binges. reading all these recipes is really inspiring and motivating me to try them and see how far i can push myself with them. cant wait for the next time my housemate will be out.
2 years

Bigisbeautiful21:
You can also drink several of the high calorie ensure drinks. They test great just like a milkshake. Flavors vinalla, chocolate, and strawberry.

i had to look that up. it looks like the pre made drinks are a bit hard to get here in australia but the powder i might be able to get. thanks for the tip. smiley
2 years

Bigisbeautiful21:
You can also drink several of the high calorie ensure drinks. They test great just like a milkshake. Flavors vinalla, chocolate, and strawberry.

doublefrosted:
i had to look that up. it looks like the pre made drinks are a bit hard to get here in australia but the powder i might be able to get. thanks for the tip. smiley

You can get the powder at like a chemist wearhouse.
2 years

Bigisbeautiful21:

doublefrosted:

Mitch112:

oh thats really good! they deliver now!
2 years

Bigisbeautiful21:

doublefrosted:

Mitch112:

doublefrosted:
oh thats really good! they deliver now!

Let me know which one you pick out
2 years

I tried it for the first time today and wow I may be hooked.
2 years

MrAwesome 86:
I only use 2 things in my shakes and that is a quart of heavy cream and a box of brownie mix. Mix both together and it makes a very tasty shake that's over 11,000 calories

I'm going to do this shake every day twice a day for a month and let everyone know how it goes
2 years

MrAwesome 86:
I only use 2 things in my shakes and that is a quart of heavy cream and a box of brownie mix. Mix both together and it makes a very tasty shake that's over 11,000 calories

SSBBW4U:
I'm going to do this shake every day twice a day for a month and let everyone know how it goes

Wow. I'm off to Asda tomorrow to get those two ingredients!!!
2 years

speaking of brownie mix, would you ever use nutella as well in your shake
2 years
2345   loading