Food and recipes

*post all shake recipes here*

1 Little Debbie oatmeal snack cake - 330 calories

I cup ice cream - 200 calories

1 cup whole milk - 150 calories can sub heavy cream for more calories

Some sugar - 20 calories

Blend all together (about 700 calories).

A quick fattening drink
2 years

how many little debbies would you suggest
2 years

MrAwesome 86:
I only use 2 things in my shakes and that is a quart of heavy cream and a box of brownie mix. Mix both together and it makes a very tasty shake that's over 11,000 calories

SSBBW4U:
I'm going to do this shake every day twice a day for a month and let everyone know how it goes

Alright, so how did it go?
1 year

Jazzman:
Recently modified my main recipe for easier pouring and drinking. But it has more calories as a result.
One Gallon of 1 percent milk
2 cans of sweetened condensed milk
Half gallon of plain ice cream.i e not nuts or cherries or chocolate chips.Flavor ice creams like coffee or chocolate are fine
One quart of heavy cream
One box of cake mix made into batter
Hershey Syrup optional for flavor.
Should be well over 10000 fattening calories.

I'm DEFINITELY adding this. I will be the size of a beached whale.
1 year

Would anyone happen to know a good recipe for a cake mix shake specifically to maximize the bloating portion of it? I'm not looking to use it as a gaining shake, but I've been told the cake mix will expand for several hours after drinking it.
1 year

MTurn2411:
Would anyone happen to know a good recipe for a cake mix shake specifically to maximize the bloating portion of it? I'm not looking to use it as a gaining shake, but I've been told the cake mix will expand for several hours after drinking it.

Cake shakes are really easy to create.It's not a good idea use raw cake mix because it's harder to digest. Get a large blender and cut a big piece of your favorite cake with icing, I like chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Then add a cup of heavy whipping cream, a couple of scoops of vanilla cream, or what ever flavor you have on hand, and then some chocolate syrup to your tastes. If it needs thinning add some milk, or a little more cream. With a little experimenting you can get it to 2,000 calories. Cake shakes are cake added to a milk shake. And since it's for gaining always add lots of heavy cream.
1 year

Has anyone ever added any sticks of butter to their shakes? If you have, how did it work out?
4 months

Attentive Guy:
Butter is butter so not to worry it will do the job. If you think it tastes a little bland you could add either a strawberry or chocolate syrup to it. The cakes I use are white cake with vanilla frosting for strawberry syrup.

Mmmm strawberry is my favorite
1 month
345   loading