Gaining

Jeans

NT Earthy wrote:
I bought a nice pair of capris, tried them on in the store and they fit nice; my fiance took me out to eat. The next day after breakfast I went to go get dressed and they were very tight, I can just barely button them up now, I think pretty soon if I keep trying (cuz I'm stubborn, and like to keep cloths as long as I can) I think the button might just pop of, lol.

I tend to keep clothes as long as possible as well...mainly due to not being able to afford replacing them every time I grow out of them. So, I will just buy two pairs of jeans in a larger size and the rest of my clothes look like they're painted on.

Perhaps you should invest in some sweatpants. I did. A bit more forgiving. smiley
16 years

Jeans

MisstryMouse83 wrote:
i'm having a lot of trouble with pants.
i always wore really tight clothes and they're getting way too tight now.
i want to get bigger pants so i can grow into them, but i'd feel even more thin wearing big pants. but it'd be such a waste to keep buying pants i'm going to outgrow in like a week.
i'm thinking i'll buy some bigger pants and keep wearing the ones that i have that still fit me, but i'm going to outgrow all my pants pretty quickly, so i don't know what to do.
i bought a pair of stretch pants today for when i do stuffing, but i don't wanna wear clothes like that out.

but outgrowing the clothes is part of the fun of gainning plus if you buy them too large it just encourages you te eat more to grow into them
16 years