Gaining

The gaining life podcast!

Yeah, it's actually pretty good. I never thought I would want to listen to it -- it's all about gay male gainers, not my thing-- but when I finally did I realized it's mostly about the general topic of gaining on purpose and the upsides and downsides thereof.

Fat Nat's interview is probably the best.
10 years

I guess my only serious disagreement with the Gaining Life podcasts is the pervasive notion on there that if you get fat and change your mind about it, you can always simply lose the weight.

It's irresponsible to suggest this. For the vast majority, even if they can take the weight off, they can't keep it off.
10 years

TheMarshmallow wrote:
Not impossible, but difficult.

True, but given that 98% of diets fail, and given that feedees/gainers are probably going to have more trouble staying on a diet than most, I'm going to say it's virtually impossible.

Or at least difficult enough that it's irresponsible to recommend gaining without qualifying that difficulty.
10 years

216lbs in one year is amazing. he really has balloon up. Kinda jealous haha
10 years

pumpui wrote:
216lbs in one year is amazing. he really has balloon up. Kinda jealous haha

It was a re-gain, but still amazing.
10 years

re: NEW PODCAST EPISODE IS UP!
The Gaining Life - Episode 29: tubbyfatcub & bbencourgr

Good comment on maxing out on certain foods. Should be useful to many on here!
10 years

Evie Gainer wrote:
Oh my god I am SO excited about this, can't wait to listen to the podcasts!!

There all good. My fav was the one with fatnat as fatnats website was my first venture into the gaining world. Also the massive mike one as well. Hes go some massive regains haha
10 years

I simply LOVE the gaining life , theme song...bigger is better... but the complete song I can hear I like the whole song? I would love that. Where can I hear the while song ?????
10 years