General

Pokemon! ^_^

dizzydaisy wrote:
I doubt we'll be getting an Emerald remake. We can always hope though.

well there's a chance it might happen, Nintendo have apparently trademarked Pokémon Delta Emerald
uk.ign.com/articles/2014/05/29/pokemon-delta-emerald-trademark-surfaces
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Hopefully it's not just Nintendo making trademarks to troll fans.

Also some new Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire gameplay footage has been released

Looking great so far
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Mega Sableye revealed:

It is said that Mega Sableye uses the jewel as a powerful defensive tool in battle. From behind the shelter of the jewel, it can readily exploit the opponent’s weaknesses and take advantage of any openings. It is said that the jewel hardens into such strength that no attack can even make a scratch!

Video:

9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

greathadouken wrote:
I couldn't get into black and white.... I've always been a fan of the originals and heart gold soul silver.... Is platinum worth playing?

Oh yeah, Platinum was nice. The game engine and surfing were terribly slow in Diamond and Pearl, but were quickened up a lot for Platinum. The game's also been prettied up more, with extra animations as well. A proper Battle Frontier was added too, though it's the same one that was in HG/SS.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New video showcasing the starter Mega Evolutions, Primal Groudon and Kyogre, and Mega Diancie.

Link:
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Is it an option to pre-order them now? Boyfriend was looking to get them but they kept telling him it wasn't available yet because Nintendo was pretty slow about getting that out.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I love Pokemon. Started playing when I was a kid on Pokemon Blue, and I've been a fan ever since. My favorite is probably Gen 2, I remember being so hyped about it when it first came out.

Really excited about ORAS, too. I hope they have move tutors in it, I've got all these awesome bred pokemon with perfect stats and it would be really cool to get some new and special moves on them.

Also, Black and White weren't that bad. I like how they didn't have any pokemon from the old generations until you beat the elite four. It kind of gave me that fresh, first time playing the game ever sort of feel to it. Pushed me out of my comfort zone, made me try brand new guys instead of just playing with my old favorites.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Hard to say, each generation had its own uniqueness, took me a while to get used to the 3D graphics for X and Y but now that I have I find it strange to go back and play B2 and W2. Which ends up coming out smaller on my 3DS XL screen. But for some reason I find it difficult to beat the updated older generation games, like Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I had a TON of trouble with Diamond and Pearl, I never got to the Battle Frontier in Emerald either. I worked so hard to get up the tower to catch Rayquaza and I end up getting flattened by the Hoenn Champion and never finishing the game. Now I can't even move my hard earned Rayquaza over. Alas, I suppose I'll have to try again with the ORAS games coming out in November.
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Mega Slowbro and Mega Audino accidentally both got leaked.

Mega Slowbro has the ability Shell Armor. Mega Audino is Normal/Fairy-type and has the ability Healer.

Mega Slowbro vid here:
Mega Audino vid here:

Also other Mega's recently released:

Mega Altaria is a Dragon/Fairy type, with the ability Pixilate. It also gets increased Special Attack & Attack stats, as well as boosted Defense.

Mega Lopunny is a Normal/Fighting type, with the ability Scrappy. It also gets highly boosted Attack & Speed stats.

Mega Salamence has the ability Aerilate. It also gets a highly boosted Defense stat.

Unsurprisingly, Steven's trump card is his Mega Metagross. It's ability is Tough Claws. It also has a greatly increased Speed stat, with lesser boosts to all it's other stats.

Video showcasing several Mega's, contests and cosplay Pikachu's here:

Video showcasing Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, Cosplay Pikachu, secret bases and Mega Metagross:
9 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Just released today, Mega Sharpedo, Mega Gallade, and Mega Camerupt.

serebii.net/index2.shtml
9 years
45678   loading