Gaining

Tribesmen fattened by women

Ethiopian men compete to be the fattest

Look this news

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2480870/Ethiopian-Bodi-tribe-big-beautiful-men-compete-fattest.html

Fattened by women sounds fun but Im not sure about the diet of cow's blood and milk, sounds pretty disgusting smiley

What do you think?
10 years

The diet sounds disgusting indeed, but everything else is like a dream come true smiley
10 years

The milk mixed with blood to drink doesn't sound appealing. Being feed constantly by women for six months straight sounds great. Imagine how fat we would get if we tried it with our food.
10 years

I wonder what they think when they see us 300+ fatties? are they like in heaven so to speak?
10 years

Tempting to make that move, but don't think I could deal with the cow blood! Think I'll be sticking to double-cream for the foreseeable future.
10 years

Don't get too hung up on the blood thing. It's part of their normal diet, because both milking and bleeding a cow periodically gives more sustenance in total than simply killing it for meat. The contestants are simply filling themselves up with more of the usual.
10 years

Many of you turn your noses up to the blood thing, but...

soylentlilac wrote:
It's part of their normal diet, because both milking and bleeding a cow periodically gives more sustenance in total than simply killing it for meat.

Secondly, realize that they'd probably do the same to some of the things you gorge yourselves on. Different cultures much?

And, like...it works. You can't beat that with a bat.
10 years

It sucks that they spend six months being fattened and lose it all in like 4 weeks. From my experience it's a lot of work and not easy at all! Why lose it? And you would think that the woman who is the winning feeder would enjoy some special recognition! Just how much more special it would be if they had fattened multiple winners!! smiley
10 years