General

Calling out the skinny girls

Sorry to here that BunnyBones.
Not right for anyone to be mocked.
10 years

I am an FA, but some of the thin women here are really cute. Obviously no match since I am not very large (I am older and married anyway), but I hope the thin women keep posting pictures, and stay with FF.
10 years

I'm not like skinny but I know on this sight i'm considered as such. I love BHM's and I love the size diversity between me and my 300lb boyfriend. I think it looks cuter. You should have kept your pictures up because its hard to remember us smaller FFA's even exist on this sight. I would but I'm way to paranoid. But yea we are on here. You can message me any time.
10 years

^ Troll
10 years

joeman123 wrote:
angelofgluttony wrote:
Not sure if really a troll or he's confused. He seems to think that a Feeder is the one who wants to gain weight....

A feeder is the one who wants to see others stuff our faces and gain weight. Feeders aren't necessarily into gaining weight. Those of us who want to get fatter are known as Feedees... there's a difference!

I knew I was gonna get called on that. Idk the definitions my point was valid.

No, it's not valid.

One of the things that feedists can be into is eating a lot. Stuffing oneself is definitely a pretty widely-held interest here. It doesn't have to be tied in with an interest in weight gain.

Additionally, you seem to think that feedees eat at "feeder levels" all the time, when that's often not the case (due to funding, desire, whatever various reasons people have). Even people interested in gaining don't stuff themselves constantly, because they can't, for their own reasons.

Your understanding of biology is pretty messed up as well- high metabolisms aren't necessary to not gain weight from occasional stuffing.

On top of all of that, you're saying this in a thread posted by a thin female feeder who likes fat men, and commented in by other thin females into fat men and women.

And you're using all of this misunderstanding to tell thinner women that this isn't a place where they belong.

So no, your point isn't valid; what it is, though, is toxic. You seem to be set in this idea that FF is not for FFA's or female feeders (unless they're fat), and that couldn't be more wrong. You don't seem to understand the varied interests under the feedism umbrella, and that's okay, but you're acting as though your interest is the only one that is legitimate, and you're justifying the comments and insults that inspired this thread. That's just bullshit.
10 years

joeman123 wrote:

If shes posting pics its to please FF members (more or less). FF members of both gender like fatties. Hence the purpose of the site. If they don't like fatties, then this (by design) isnt really the site for them. So all pictures posted (again by design) should be of gaining/fatties. If shes not gaining, she shouldnt be posting pictures (by design). Hence lack of love shes receiving is justified.

you feel?smiley

I understand what you're saying but the assumptions you make regarding the reasons why people upload photos is a gross and incorrect generalization; and the idea that the only people who should be posting pictures are those who are fat and all others should be shown a "lack of love" (in this case, insults) is completely absurd unless you view this site as nothing more than a places for you to get your rocks off looking at fat women.
10 years

As a slender person, I can tell you that the very first thing some people here tell me is that I need to gain weight. And when I tell them I can't (I'm skinny for reasons besides "I don't want to be fat," surprise surprise,) the reaction is usually to suggest some way to make me gain weight.

Other people remark on how glad they are that I'm so skinny because the contrast between a real skinny feeder and a fat feedee is sexy to them.

-sigh-
Beats being called a tease for not wanting to get fat.
Oh, wait, that actually happened.
10 years