Gaining

Best witnessed weight gain?

great idea for a thread! 2 I can think of right now.

A woman in HR at a place I used to work, as it happens we both started on the same day. She started off average size but over about 18 months she just got steadily fatter and fatter. I used to invent excuses to pass by her office to se her butt straining her pants. Of course i dont know the figures but i'd say around 40 pounds. maybe 50? Well one time i'm in the lift with another person and the plumper walks in. The other one gasps and says "Alice? wow. um have you done your hair?" trying to cover up. "Alice" says oh no its not my hair but i've changed a lot. and smiled.

another one was the cashier at a small petrol station, my usual one. Well this place actually had a bakery and offered all sorts of pastries. The cashier started off slim but every time I walked in she was munching on a croissant. I was soon treated to a muffin top and an increasingly stretched t-shirt until one day she was gone smiley i guess she'd gained some 20 lbs as she had a very small frame. I like to think that she was transferred to another place and still munches croissants to this very day.
10 years

I once visited a McDonalds restaurant, this particular restaurant is far away from where I live and work, so I go there very rarely. The shift manager was at the cash register, taking my order. Her face was very attractive and she was a bit plump, her face was skinny though. I think you know the type: slightly plump girls with skinny faces. I think she was hiding the beginning of a belly in a very loose shirt but it was a bit difficult to judge the size of her belly because the shirt was so loose, I guess that was her purpose with the loose shirt. I clearly remember that I was a bit disappointed by this as I was as usual curious about the size of her belly.

She was rather tall, even for a Finnish girl, I would say around 5'10". It's tricky to guess somebody's weight but I guess she was a bit over 200 lbs. I think she was there in the border land of overweight but possibly not yet obese, or then just barely obese. I guess her BMI was a little bit under 30. In Finland, fast food managers happen to have a name plate with both the first and the last name; regular workers only have the first name on their plate. This girl happened to have a rather short and unusual Finnish name that is easy to remember.

I went into the restaurant again about 2 years later and again it was a shift manager who took my order. As I placed my order, I saw that it was a different manager this time. This shift manager was somewhere in the borderland between severely obese and superobese. Her belly was like a big balloon of fat that was (as far as I can remember) completely outside of a very tight pair of black work pants and contained by a shirt that was insanely tight over the belly. I remember that her belly was really round and protruding. The shirt wasn't quite as tight over the breasts but it was still possible to conclude that there were two big breasts in there, the kind of breasts that quite often comes with superobesity. This manager had a very cute and slightly chubby face on top of her very obese body.

By chance she happened to have the same hair (dark and similar style) and approximately the same height as the manager that took my order years earlier. As she turned around to get the stuff I had ordered, I toyed with idea that there would be a microscopic chance that it could be the same girl but I immediately rejected the idea because her face looked rather different, even apart from the beginning of a double chin that this girl had. Also she was simply just too obese to be same manager. The time difference was only a couple of years and the difference in weight was well over 100 lbs, according to my estimates. Again guessing weights is difficult. This second manager was according to my estimate well over 300 lbs. I would guess that her BMI was around 45-50, so for a 5'10" woman that would give us a range of about 330-360 lbs.

So I was thinking about this, estimating her weight and looking at her incredibly obese body, comparing her to my memory of the previous manager while she was preparing my order and deciding that the it simply cannot be the same girl. Still, even if it wasn't the same girl, I was still very happy that I saw her because she was supersized, which I like, and in my eyes much more beautiful than the previous manager.

At this moment, I remembered the previous girl and wondered if she still worked there. I think I remembered her mainly because of her attractiveness, height, unusual name and superficial similarity (hair and height) to this very obese manager.
As she was also quite hot, even if not nearly as hot as this second manager, I was curious if she had gained any weight during the two intervening years.

Now, typically there is only one shift manager at a time in a restaurant, so I was thinking of coming back at some other time with a different crew and hoping that I would get a chance to see the previous girl, although I didn't even know if she was still working at this restaurant. Then, while I was in the middle of my very private thoughts, the superobese manager came back to the cash register with the stuff I had ordered and I got a chance to look at the name plate and I got a kind of mild shock: it was the same unusual name on the plate as the first manager. I remember that I was quite stunned by this, I was barely able to say "thank you!" at the end of the transaction.

The girl had apparently just let her weight go and blown up like balloon in just a couple of years. Especially what had happened to her belly was just shocking in a very hot and fascinating way. The small beginner belly that could be hidden in a loose shirt was gone, instead she had a huge ball of fat that was stretching a shirt that probably was much larger to maximum capacity.

Then as I was eating my food I deliberately chose a table to that I could watch this amazing woman as she was working at the cash register while I was eating.

I saw her taking orders from other customers, then the restaurant was quite quickly becoming less busy and she apparently decided to leave the cash register and tend to managerial duties. Before she left, she filled up a whole tray with French fries, she didn't put them into bags or anything. She just completely filled up a whole tray covered with a thick layer of fries, then she disappeared to some back room with the "French tray" and a large soda.

As a parenthesis it could be added that I don't think she was stealing food from her employer. I don't know how it is in other countries but in Finland I have heard that at least some fast food managers are allowed to eat food for free. A privilege that I think this girl had used quite a lot.

To me this incident was quite a hot because the woman was young and attractive, her gain was large, her clothes were tight after the gain, so I got a good chance to see the outline of her obese figure. I also, like that she had most of the belly outside of her pants, only contained by her tight shirt. As an extra bonus, I got an insight into her eating habits at work smiley

This may sound weird but I liked the shock I got when I looked at the name plate. I also like to see women who are shockingly obese but shockingly large weight gains also work well. In a Finnish context, this girl not only had a shockingly large gain but was also shockingly obese, although just a regular SSBBW in the US, I guess. Her belly was just amazing though. Her eating habits, seeing her shamelessly filling up a whole tray with fries was quite shocking too smiley

Apparently, the changes in her face had happened because of a very large and rapid weight gain. I am not to this day sure what it was exactly, as I don't have that good photographic memory. I just clearly remember that as I looked at her face I clearly decided that "No, this is not the same girl". I guess her cheeks got chubbier or something. Her face wasn't unusually chubby the second time. It was just the kind of "normal face" of a very obese woman, I would say a chubby face but still clearly skinnier than average for that weight category.

Finally, it could be added that supersized young women are not as common here in Finland as in the US, so seeing a cute young supersized woman is in itself a rather pleasant occurrence. This thing, seeing a young woman blow up like this, in such a short amount of time, is for me basically a once in a lifetime occurrence. When I lived in the US, I remember that I was almost overstimulated by seeing SSBBWs every day. I never got a chance to witness a gain like this, since I only stayed for 2 years.
10 years

A sweet, middle-aged Asian woman who owns a fast food place where I used to go was probably about 160lbs when I first knew her, and over the course of about 2 years she must have put on about 80lbs. Quite an amazing weight gain. She must have been eating a lot of her own chips.
10 years

cincinnatus wrote:
[quote]nogoodd wrote:
It's really common for fast food workers in the US here to put on weight. I've known a couple people who worked at McDonalds or Burger King that put on anywhere from 25 to 60 pounds. Here the general rule was you got free (or extremely discounted) meals during your break so several of them just regularly ate on their breaks.

Yeah, I can imagine. It's not that rare here either, from what I have heard, although many workers are slim and fit; I guess they don't eat the food, or they only work there for a short time.

I have seen quite a few obese fast food workers, even a few weight gains but I have never seen such a dramatic gain in a short time. What made this case special for me, was that the girl had piled on what I estimate to be more than 100 pounds in just a couple of years; she had a really beautiful face too.

For me it's not that uncommon to see a very obese fast food worker but most of the time, I have never seen them before they got fat, or at least I can't remember it. If it hadn't been for the name tag, I would simply not have recognized this girl at all and I would not have identified it as a gain. I would have just been sure that they were two different girls. Of course, this makes me wonder how many gains I have missed because the woman in question hasn't been wearing a name tag, or I haven't looked at it and kept track of who is who.
10 years