Gaining

Getting noticed..

I have been in the same position....I have always loved weight gain in general and especially when my wife gains...I would love for her to get really fat.

Trying to keep lots of fattening treats around the house which I know is hard for her to resist several times in the last few years for many many months I found myself putting on more weight than her from the over indulgence.

I decided to really start stuffing myself to see if she noticed all the weight I had gained.....It become rather fun and erotic since She wasn't fattening up as fast as I thought she would and kind of a void in my life with regard to weight gain.

I really started to be able to eat way larger portions and she kept piling my plates full and always bringing me bigger and bigger portions....I started to wonder if the roles were reversed and she was trying to fatten me up.

This went on for several months and my appetite became out of control and I kept eating....I gained a lot of weight and my gut was huge it strained most all of my Tshirts non of my clothes fit the same and it was totally noticeable I became pretty fat. My wife said nothing....she kept feeding me bigger portions all the time...so I decided I was going to keep going until she mentioned how fat I was getting.

I was becoming more and more aroused with anticipation as how she would eventually comment on my large amount of weight gain.

I can see how you almost want her to mention it without even trying to bring the subject up because it will be that much more shocking and exciting.
10 years

Getting noticed..

I know how you feel. Got my wife to finally comment and it flipped a switch and now I can't stop trying to get here to comment.
10 years

Getting noticed..

"Damn, I've been putting on weight lately," she said, taking another bite out of the candy bar, "can't figure out why..."
10 years

Getting noticed..

fitofofa wrote:
Haha.. yeah i was thinking that forcing the point was cheating in a way! God knows how fat I'd have to be to get an unprovoked comment!!

During this time I had several business acquaintances .....all of which were women and pretty big themselves ironically mention very nicely that they noticed I had filled out and that I looked good being bigger and huskier in there words.

They noticed my Huge Tight Beer Belly gut that was now measuring 46 + inches around......and was clearly obvious I put on around 35-40 Lbs. My wife eventually commented one evening after being tipsy after dinner at a restaurant we used to frequent when we were dating. We were waiting for the valet to bring our car up when I mentioned everything was the same as it used to be.....referring to the restaurant..... she then agressively pressed into me for a tight hug and big Kiss which has been a struggle for several months because my bigger gut along with her good size smaller belly which tend to push us back from one another when kissing while standing. She then play fully grabbed and shook my enormous fully distended gut while moving her hands up to my chest and then shook my chest and said "I don't remember this being the same as it used to be". I was slightly shocked and she reached in again and placed her hand on my belly again and softly shook it again. I was pretty aroused and wanted her to start a conversation about how much bigger I was and how much I have gained. No more talk for that night. I couldnt help but think about this the next morning when I woke up .....she mentioned she was going to get some Stabucks and breakfast....I spoke up and told her to get a dozen donuts. While she was gone I couldnt help but size myself up while I was getting into the shower I saw my profile in the mirror and I looked as if I was 9 months plus pregnant still being completely full fron the huge dinner and desert the night before.......I couldn't get over how big I looked. My plan was when she got back with the donuts and coffee was to eat as many as I could right in front of her to try and get more fat comments out of her. As she returned I was out of the shower in my Boxers size XL in which my belly stuck out a good 8 inches past the waistband looking huge. I was in Bed with the comforter watching TV....as she slid into bed along with her bagel and a donut for me on a plate along with our coffees. I quickly finished the first big chocolate bar and went back to fill my plate....I came back to bed with three new donuts on my plate hoping she would say something but she said nothing. I was pretty full after these donuts but definitely had room for more. 4 months earlier I would have never been able to to even finish three of them but my appetite was huge nowadays and i could never really get full.... even if I was I was able to keep eating. I got out of bed again and went to get two more big donuts on my plate.....as I returned to the bed I heard her turn on the shower and getting in.....so she wasnt able to witness my next plate full. I decided to stuff the next two down my throat to get my belly really stuffed and huge. As she got out of the shower I walked by her starting up a conversation while I was eating another donut.....My gut was so full and huge she must have been amazed and a little concerned at how big I looked right in front of her not to mention my gluttony of major proportions. I now was trying to have her comment in a concerned way at how fat and out of control I was looking and acting with my over indulgence.

No more comments that day.....but boy it was probably the biggest and stuffed I had ever been and I was not only surprised by how big I was and felt but I felt like just carressing my big belly and admiring for the next hour until I could actually move normally again.

You should go for some extreme gluttony right in front of your girl to see how she might comment or bring up a conversation about it.
10 years

Getting noticed..

fitofofa wrote:
It's noticable as I have gone from being pretty lean to having a definite belly. However, my GF has not made any comment, and doesn't seem to notice!

Girls are pretty sensible about weight and gaining, both on themselves and others, expecially their partner and most of all if he had a six pack to begin with.
Some years ago I realized my gf was particularly happy with my body. I had always been lean and muscular so I was pretty confident so I paid little attention, even if I had abandoned my track and field training a few months before. More months passed and she was looking more and more happy. At the end she confessed she was enjoying looking at my six pack vanishing and at my gut growing. I hadn't even realized I had been gaining, but for her it was clear since the first pounds. She confessed she was loving my softened belly only after my six pack was totally gone. I had already put on 20 pounds by then. She said nothing before because she was afraid I could get self-conscious and diet. Moreover she said she was happy I was softer because she considered I was more "hers", as she was adding some meat with her cooking.
So, chances are that she has noticed your six pack is gone, and she is liking your fatter belly, but she doesn't know if you are aware you have gained, and is afraid afraid you could get back. Try to complain about your trouser getting tight smiley
10 years