Gaining

Lost hypnosis files!

Check your inbox.
10 years

Lost hypnosis files!

I also request these please.
10 years

Lost hypnosis files!

Hey guys, super sorry for the wait! Holidays and all... I'm sure you understand. The only file I have is CycoMelody's "Big N Fat", which another member posted here a year or so ago.

I'm not sure what the forum rules are for posting dl links, but I'll PM it to anyone who wants it.
10 years

Lost hypnosis files!

i would like to try it
10 years

Lost hypnosis files!

Could you send that my way as well, please?
10 years

Lost hypnosis files!

Hit my message limit for the day; I'll try to get the rest of you tomorrow.

@biggirlsok: it's a ~20min mp3 - about 15 minutes of induction and 5 minutes of suggestion. A female voice tells you that you will get fat, your metabolism will slow down, you will eat more junk food, you will constantly weigh yourself to see how much you've gained, and that there's nothing you can do about it because you know it's what you want.
10 years

Lost hypnosis files!

Could someone send it to me too? I'd really appreciate it!
10 years

Lost hypnosis files!

Could I please get a copy also? smiley
10 years

Lost hypnosis files!

Wow, way more interest in this than I was expecting, lol. I've hit my message limit again, so if I haven't gotten to you yet you can either wait or try messaging one of the earlier requesters. I believe I've gotten everyone through softblubber.
10 years

Lost hypnosis files!

Tbh, I don't really disagree with your assessment OmgWow. Still, though, it's the best wg hypnosis file I've encountered so far, and the only one I have saved.
10 years
123   loading