General

Favorite tv feeding episodes

Doesn't really count as feeding, but in Episode 2 of the new series (4) of Homeland, Peter Quinn (played by Rupert Friend) has an epic scene where he has sex with a fat girl and then in the morning they go for breakfast... where he appears to be mainly watching her eat.

Pleasingly, the girl in question (played by Emily Walker) is not the usual TV version of fat, ie the ever-so-slightly-chubby-Lena-Dunham-style "fat" girl.

Enjoyed that part of the episode very much smiley

You can see a clip here (although we don't get as far as breakfast!): thedailybanter.com/2014/10/homeland-makes-really-fat-really-sexy/

Episode 2 has only just aired tonight in the UK and I see from imdb that she's due to appear in a subsequent episode too. Here's hoping he turns out to be an FA smiley and it wasn't just a random thing!
9 years

foxglove wrote:
Doesn't really count as feeding, but in Episode 2 of the new series (4) of Homeland, Peter Quinn (played by Rupert Friend) has an epic scene where he has sex with a fat girl and then in the morning they go for breakfast... where he appears to be mainly watching her eat.

I don't think violence is appropriate in response to fat-shaming, but I enjoyed that scene anyway. smiley
9 years

There was this terrible show on the WB years ago called "Grosse Pointe" which was about the behind the scenes of like a teenage tv soap, anyway one bitchy character had an audition to play Monica Lewinsky and she began to gain weight for the role before it was officially yours, some decent shots of her looking bigger and her audibly nomming on food, but nothing too crazy for a non cartoon.

Cartoons were fantastic for this though, tons of examples. Eek the cat always had Annabelle, which to this day still has me cracking up when some other character would mention how large she was and Eek was always dumbfounded responding "really?" like he had no idea.

Fat actress was fantastic for that, tons of Kirstie Alley eating or squeezing into clothes, etc. One particular great scene was her with Marc Curry (Hangin' with Mr Cooper, anyone?) Feeding her out of her fridge while she's in a nightie followed by some bedroom stuff.

There's definitely tons of sites I've stumbled across over the years mentioning soo many more, but it's always nostalgic to talk about it.
9 years

How about when Doug Funnie gets home from a few weeks at his grandma's house
9 years

This was a while ago, but was what made me realize I was into to fat and feederism when I was younger (obvs. didn't know what feederism was at the time) was the Passion Patties episode from Totally Spies. I think I must have followed the show on TV just to see that episode again. Never did, until my house finally got internet.
9 years
12   loading