General

Favorite tv feeding episodes

One of my first "Wow, let's get really fat" memories was from the cartoon Rugrats.

It was a Christmas episode where the angel shows Chucky life if he was never born. Angelica, while only being 5 or 6, was huge in this 'Chucky-less world'. They waited on her hand and foot and she just ate chocolate all the time. If it was real life, she'd probably be immobile

lol So yeah....
10 years

crazyfnbill wrote:
One of my first "Wow, let's get really fat" memories was from the cartoon Rugrats.

It was a Christmas episode where the angel shows Chucky life if he was never born. Angelica, while only being 5 or 6, was huge in this 'Chucky-less world'. They waited on her hand and foot and she just ate chocolate all the time. If it was real life, she'd probably be immobile

lol So yeah....

This was mine too! Also the episode of CatDog where they go to an all you can eat buffet and Dog eats it all then sumo wrestles or something. And then there was the episode of TinyToons when the female bunny was a superhero and her arch nemesis fattened her up. And King Size Homer the Simpsons episode where he fattens up to become disabled and get out of work exercises. And who who could forget the arc on the Drew Carey show when his thin girlfriend gains weight over like a series of 6 episodes because every time she dates a fat guy she gains weight.
10 years

wesleyv1 wrote:
I like the episode of American dad where the fatten up roger so they can get him to produce...um stuff from his nipples for francines coleslaw

Also the episode of the amazing world of gumball where carrie posesses gumball and uses him to eat all kinds of food

Point of order: It was for Francine's Potato Salad. Not Coleslaw.

But hey, I watch American Dad on a daily basis while writing so... lol

But speaking of the older 90's cartoons.

Doug. Freaking Doug!

There was an episode that I can't believe I forgot but always loved watching where he was sent to his grandmothers for the summer and when he came home he had a fat jiggly food baby in him. Of course, he lost it by the end of the episode, but YAY for gaining cartoons!
10 years

Simpsons episode called "King Size Homer". Houmer started gaining weight with a goal to get to 300, because he wanted to work from home. Yes, homer wore a flower print muumuu. Just too funny.
10 years

What's amazing about these cartoons, is that we all remember them really clearly, despite not necessarily understanding why we were fascinated at the time!

Second Sabrina and Kingsize Homer. Also "Round the Twist" eating competition episode.
10 years

gainerfan1 wrote:
Also "Round the Twist" eating competition episode.

That was cool until they spewed at the end and then hit "rewind" :\
10 years

Actually looking back, the Simpsons had more than a handful of feeding scenes/episodes besides "King Size Homer".

Think there was an episode with Bart gaining weight eating junk food, and of course when Homer was a food critic and the whole town started putting on weight because Homer gave rave reviews on everything.

There was one episode with a scene with Mr Sparkle, where he turned a group of women into BBWs. There was also the episode where Marge was trying to ban sugar- there was a scene in it with a bbw exercising and eating cake.

yeah, the Simpsons are a gold mine
10 years

Brawndo wrote:
Actually looking back, the Simpsons had more than a handful of feeding scenes/episodes besides "King Size Homer".

Think there was an episode with Bart gaining weight eating junk food, and of course when Homer was a food critic and the whole town started putting on weight because Homer gave rave reviews on everything.

There was one episode with a scene with Mr Sparkle, where he turned a group of women into BBWs. There was also the episode where Marge was trying to ban sugar- there was a scene in it with a bbw exercising and eating cake.

yeah, the Simpsons are a gold mine

The start of the episode "Bart Star" where homer becomes their peewee football coach is great too. There's a health fair and a bunch of the characters are conveniently a few pounds heavier than normal. Milhouse gets a fat sticker slapped on his stomach after trying and failing to hold it in. I always loved the part where Bart is sitting on the couch eating pop tarts and Lisa is poking his exposed belly and calling him tubby.

I'd forgotten about the rugrats one, but I remembered it really clearly after reading about it here haha. Definitely one of my earliest fat memories
10 years
attachment

Beefcake from southpark... it was fascinating how dedicated cartman was
9 years

Daphne's weight gain due to niles' spoiling her on frasier happened gradually over a season. And some one was kind enough to compile it in one clip on youtube.

On another note, does anyone know where/if the episodes, or more to the point, the clips where Kate Walsh gains weight on the Drew Carey Show?
9 years
12   loading