Gaining

Fantasy . confuses me .support

Oh hi muffin ;-)
i can totally understand you ^^
I know that feeling very well and would really love to experience that in real life once but since you like secret fattening i would give you the chance to try whatever you like to test your skills on me without guilt ;-9

Everything you would make me eat more through some nice cnversations would be my own fault :-)
hey and that idea of a weak small girl trying to be smart and force feeding her man by tying him down hehe is somehow nice naughty and there for really a turn on ^^

wish you luck with you real life eperiment lol
10 years

scuba wrote:
Your not alone, there are a lot of people that feel and think the same way as you. Remember you are in control of your thoughts. Your thoughts are like children, if you let them run wild, eventually they will find trouble. It's like trying to stop a car in neutral from rolling down a hill. It is much easier to stop it at the top when it just starts, than at the bottom when it's doing 50Mph. When you find yourself thinking thoughts that are unsettling, immediately move a muscle and change that thought to something unrelated, like focusing on the deep color in a rose, or a warm beach. Good luck

Fantastic advice--I love it.
10 years

Hi muffin. I totally get where you're coming from. the secret feeding combined with say humiliation is fun for me too. Granted, it's generally looked down on because of the manipulation aspect but I do like it. Something that I found to help is to write stories with this as the premise. They can be light and fun or brutally manipulative and controlling. However, you feel like making them is up to you, and it can help alleviate some of the tension by creating an outlet.
10 years

Look at it this way Muffin. When people write WG fiction, they tend to focus specifically on the aspects that turn them on. With that in mind, consider the enormous percentage of WG stories that involve some kind of secret or revenge fattening. You are DEFINITELY not alone.
10 years

scuba wrote:
muffin wrote:
Thankyou . Nice to know im not alone x
Your not alone, there are a lot of people that feel and think the same way as you. Remember you are in control of your thoughts. Your thoughts are like children, if you let them run wild, eventually they will find trouble. It's like trying to stop a car in neutral from rolling down a hill. It is much easier to stop it at the top when it just starts, than at the bottom when it's doing 50Mph. When you find yourself thinking thoughts that are unsettling, immediately move a muscle and change that thought to something unrelated, like focusing on the deep color in a rose, or a warm beach. Good luck

Scuba--you truly have wise tid bits smiley
10 years