Artists and animators

Deviantart links

I have hundreds of stories on my DeviantArt account - mostly weight gain, but a few pregnancy ones too. My uploading schedule varies, but it's often 3-5 stories a week.

People like them so you might too:

www.deviantart.com/crudeatoms
2 years

Deviantart links

www.deviantart.com/stranger122
My DeviantArt link if anyone is interested
2 years

Deviantart links

deviantart.com/chris-is-cool
I make art and post it on here more consistently than I do on this platform!!
Come check me out :-D
1 year

Deviantart links

www.deviantart.com/lordaltros

The bulk of my art is there though i mostly post on Twitter and Instagram now.
(All under the same name)
8 months

Deviantart links

" Title: Tali Vas Booty --- Artist account title: KynesArt www.deviantart.com/kynesart/art/Tali-Vas-Booty-946919624 "
7 months

Deviantart links

@www.deviantart.com/stretchednotsothin Does cheap and wide variety of commissions
7 months

Deviantart links

Here's mine smiley www.deviantart.com/poulpeh
6 months

Deviantart links

Stranger122:
www.deviantart.com/stranger122
My DeviantArt link if anyone is interested
love your stories man
5 months

Deviantart links

Startergainer01:
www.deviantart.com/pleaseaccept3 Mine if anyone is interested. It's been a while since I've drawn such pictures though. I still have to finish someone's request, it's been months.

Nice work, I really like your drawings! You have a wonderful selection of "favorites" as well.
5 months

Deviantart links

I have posted the first chapter of my story on DeviantArt as it breaks the guidelines here.

This is the opening chapter of a long story, following the protagonist for twelve years. She is 11 when the story starts, but I want to make it clear that there is nothing sexual about the story and there will not be until she is over 16 (Age of consent in UK) and has a strong relationship with her boyfriend. Even then, there will be no graphic descriptions. This story focuses on Emily growing up in the family she always saw as loving and protective, until it wasn't.

www.deviantart.com/uklionheart/art/Awakening-Hearts-Chapter-1-992897682
5 months
2345   loading