Gaining

What's it like having a belly?

If it could be described, you wouldn't need to DO it!
10 years

Once you start to get one you're going to like it. Then you will think I wonder what another ten lbs will feel like I bet it will feel great. The cycle continues.
10 years

Honestly if you jump or run it jiggles. My belly is soft n kinda firm. Its a piece of you. If ya not used belly touching things further away its a lot. Honestly belly rubs are to die for. Especially when ya full. Ya def become more stimulated.
10 years

Inflation can help ya appiete and give you loon to see if ya like.
10 years

I have gained about fifteen pounds in the last year. I still fit into size thirty six trousers, my standard 501's are tight, but what is amazing is when I let my belly out, I have a forty-four inch waist! I still do sit-ups, so when I am dressed. I might look a little thicker, but my belly doesn't sag or stick out. I do have a large butt, by Waist/Hip ratio is over .90. I am enjoying the gaining and my growing belly.
10 years

[quote]Xodem wrote:
Pleasantly stimulating and not really a huge social issue if you hide it well enough. I've gained 60lbs and no ones said anything except I look really good because I dress to cover it and or hold it in. Men can do similar things, plus just sucking it in to an extent works. The belly can be really sensitive and nice to have around.[/quot

Actually really enjoy having a belly to show off!

I have put on 20 Lbs. recently from my already 225 Lb. + body...and I have been doing the same thing a bit.

Around my wife and some others I want them to notice to get a comment or reaction from them.....I simply ride my pants lower and relax my belly and it virtually floods out and my belly looks hugely Fat. In other situations where I don't want someone to notice I flex my Ab muscles the best I can now and wear looser clothing to kind of hide the size of my belly. It does help flexing my stomach and sucking it in but it actually is getting pretty hard to look normal and it is almost impossible after I eat.....because my belly inflates like a balloon after eating....my excessively large meals these days.

Several people that I wanted to notice has taken several double takes recently but no comments. Which I get because I have seen plenty of ladies that I know that have packed on the Lbs. And I don't really bring it up to them.....just simply enjoy their gaining.
10 years

I love how my belly feels on me. It is something I never had before since I had always been thin. Love how it has expanded from the my body to hand over my belt. Having a bigger belly bring comments from others that I really enjoy hearing.
9 years