Stuffing

Since what age?

31 year old woman, into gaining and getting fat since as far back as I can remember, but I'll say 8 since that's the age I can remember stuffing my shirt full of pillows and pretending I was enormously fat. Like many of us, it was a fascination before it was sexual in nature. I do sometimes wonder if that didn't segue me into sex a bit earlier than some of my peers (amongst friends I joke that this is due to being a scorpio, lol). I've always had a hard time keeping my hands off of myself, and fatness/gaining has played a central role in that activity since the get-go, except for the times I tried to trick myself out of my fetish by thinking about more conventional things. I suppose it's good to know I can go there if I wind up falling for a non-fetishist in the future...

I didn't discover feedism until 19 or so, and first tested the waters of intentional gaining at 23. That lasted a couple months until I moved to LA and eventually I got back down to my normal chunky adult weight. At 29 I'd lost even more, hated it, and decided life isn't really worth living if you're always keeping satisfaction at arm's length. 2 years and 100 lbs later... voila!
8 years

Since what age?

33, male, gainer, I was stuffing clothes with anything I could for as far back as I can remember. For a short period of time my attention turned to large women and the wonders of the Internet ( dimensions, the hungry feedee, and hear). I met a woman 7 years ago who likes to cook alot and fatten up her men. I started to get fat, I loved it and now on my own continue.
8 years

Since what age?

Well fa/encourager I've known what I like sense ten so ya I would be a feeder but never been with someone who ist a non- fa so most plan of doing so have not worked to my advantage but I'd say totally spie's passion patties ep helped trigger it but anime expandion along with other sites lead me here
8 years
123   loading