Stuffing

Milkshake stuffing?

I'm not very good with cold things
I can drink a gallon of milk in around 15 minutes so I'll just wait for the shakes to melt
10 years

Milkshake stuffing?

Vintage Smut wrote:
HelpMePlz wrote:
Never tried it but fun tip about milk products in general: if your stomach is already bloated from soda, milk reacts with the carbonation and bubbles up even bigger inside you, quickly giving you that tight pressure we all love.

^^Bingo! smiley

Well I guess that explains my lunches for the past 2 weeks while stuffing and gaining!

Large Mexican 3 item combination
2 bowls of chips
3 cokes

Then two 16 oz. Chocolate shakes on the way home from
Lunch going through a drive thru

Then followed an hour later 2 donuts and 20 oz. of milk

Yep.....after I feel so bloated and stuffed I can barely move and sit up....it almost looks like my face fattens up right after the meal....or maybe it is just my facial expression from being in a good comma!
10 years

Milkshake stuffing?

The closest I've ever come to this is the Super-Giant from a place called Bubba's. The shake is massive, and I finished one and a half once. I don't recall just how big they are though, as it's been a while.
10 years

Milkshake stuffing?

I have a funnel with some rubber tubing on it - I like to grab a couple milkshakes from McDonalds, eat a meal while the melt (enough to flow through the tube, rather than sit on top and slowly move down...)

The only negative... a combination of brain freeze, and wanting to keep chugging... and if you stop to take a break, you can't take the tube out of your mouth or you'll have a huge mess. So you kind of sit there with your tongue plugging the hose waiting for the brain freeze to go away.
9 years

Milkshake stuffing?

I have a funnel with some rubber tubing on it - I like to grab a couple milkshakes from McDonalds, eat a meal while the melt (enough to flow through the tube, rather than sit on top and slowly move down...)

The only negative... a combination of brain freeze, and wanting to keep chugging... and if you stop to take a break, you can't take the tube out of your mouth or you'll have a huge mess. So you kind of sit there with your tongue plugging the hose waiting for the brain freeze to go away.
9 years

Milkshake stuffing?

Ahhh. Just drank 2 huge milkshakes and a pint of cream through a funnel tube. Ahh.
9 years