Gaining

Ca't have your cake and eat it

I've had family,friends & even Drs. try to tell me I need to lose weight...I've told them all as long as my vitals are withing acceptable limits & I'm happy....Who cares my weight..It's MY business & I've said this since I turned 18...Just beyou.
10 years

There is no reason why you can't be in the middle. Overeat and exercise. You may not get as big as some of the people on here. You certainly look cute at your current size.
10 years

I'm having a similar issue! I'm a dancer, and have been for many years. I want to gain weight but I love dancing too much and i seem to burn off all of the excess weight i manage to put on with my stupidly high metabolism x.x
10 years

I think there are quite a few of us who go through similar issues - we like gaining, eating, whatever, but we find it at odds with our desire to exercise, or what have you.

Myself for example: I love the feeling of gaining and extra pounds, but overeating makes me extremely uncomfortable (in a bad way,) I feel terrible if I eat too much junk food, and I really enjoy swimming a few times a week.

I would second sethman - check out some Health at Every Size info. Fit and fat is totally possible, and while exercise makes gaining difficult, it can be done!
10 years