Gaining

What does it feel like?

Well I can only speak from experience as a comparatively small 240, but your skin starts to get thicker and softer, parts start rubbing together, when you sit or lie down your body spreads out and bulges in new ways. You don't exactly feel yourself getting fatter, but if you grow fast enough parts of your skin can start itching like crazy as it struggles to grow fast enough to fit you.
10 years

What does it feel like?

lovxx4me wrote:
i used to be a size 2 120lbs
wheni was skinny ifelt so depressed and terrble, and usally sick from staving myself. when i got fat i felt amazing everytime i stuff myself i fel better especally if i over eat, food is amazing!

What's your secret to gaining 300 pounds in less than a year?
10 years

What does it feel like?

Believe it or not, I was a scrawny kid. I remember someone, I think it was my mom, commenting that I needed to fill out a bit because my hiking pack was too big, and I couldn't fill the waist band. Oh, how that came true in spades!

My gain was fairly gradual, but I think it really started becoming noticeable late in high school. From there, I get fatter and fatter in pictures, going from probably 190/200 in 2001 to 271 today, with my heaviest at around 285 a few years ago.

To answer your questions, it feels quite different, being fat. My range of motion is a bit more limited, running is not really an option anymore, and there's this belly thing that precedes me everywhere I go. My arms are a little softer, my thighs are definitely fatter, and shopping for clothing in regular clothing stores is essentially impossible unless I'm buying socks.

I've only started consciously gaining recently, and the changes have been subtle. I've noticed a bit more of a craving for fast food, definitely more of an appetite for donuts (especially custard-filled.) I count calories now, though I always look for the highest-calorie option.

The last thing I noticed is that while my waist measurement hasn't changed, I feel like my body composition is changing, like my belly feels fatter. It's weird - above my belly button feels relatively solid and round, but below is soft and squishy, spreads out when I sit down, and has a little arch forming in the middle that wasn't there before.
10 years

What does it feel like?

kaik wrote:
I was about 160 pounds a year ago and now I'm about 200. I love my body since I gained weight, it's much more fun. Since i can eat and enjoy good food for longer without restrictions.
Usually I play sports and love to feel my whole body jiggle when I run, especially the belly and ass. I also get tired much more than before, 40 pounds more to move make the difference, and usually sweat a lot after exercising.

I'll say sex is so much better with extra pounds, much more to grab and more to play smiley

The worst is the social pressure, at least here in Spain, it seems that every human being should aspire to be thin, I am thin by nature but honestly after trying to be more fat, being thin is boring for me smiley

. I agree in all you say.
10 years