Stuffing

Stuffing: favorite feeling?

Obviously the full feeling too. However, I love the feel of my abdomen bloating out, especially at the top, just below the rib cage where the stomach is. Just wonderful!
10 years

i love how round/firm my belly gets even though im already really fat. i also love the hard to move, heavy feeling and just being aware of how much weight is really on top of me. and of course its arousing.
10 years

Yes exactly that !

The full belly felling and the feeling whow you can´t mve cause you are to heavy and full and maybe at the mercy of some sweet evil girl ^^

even the little shame if you look in the mirror admiring your body but realizing whew you really got a bit chubby or
at some point ....whow is nice

*poke* jiggle* I´m getting really really chubby now ......
9 years

There is just something so pleasant about having your belly completely full until you can barely hold another bite. Being on the verge of becoming uncomfortable but not quite. I call it being "pleasantly stuffed". And the mental high that goes along with it, almost like a "sugar high" or what some people would call a food coma. Giving into complete gluttony is also arousing, especially if you love to eat like I do.
9 years

georgejorge wrote:
I think my favorite part is actually the morning after, where I'm still bloated but also famished.

The other part I love about this feeling is that it feels like proof that I'm actually fatter from the huge amount of calories the night before.

As far as the stuffing itself, my favourite feeling is how my full stomach pushes my belly downwards, and the bulge that is my lower belly competes extra fiercely with my thighs for space. Heaven!
9 years

I enjoy the fullness and the idea of completely letting go and indulging in whatever I want. Lately, I also like that stuffing is bringing me tantalizingly close to my goal of 250 lbs.
9 years