Stuffing

Stuffing techniques

burp alot
10 years

Stuffing techniques

A quick swig of water is a big help when you've got a mouthful of food and are having trouble getting it down.

If I'm eating a variety of food around the halfway mark I'll get something cool and non filling like a bowl of ice cream or a salad to give my stomach time to settle.
10 years

Stuffing techniques

I do a lot of bloating and definitely rubbing my belly when I'm drinking helps a lot.
10 years

Stuffing techniques

There were a lot of great responses!

Stuffing is hard at first....I guess my different answer would be just keep increasing and force eating just a few more bites then a few more still at every stuffing.

Eventually your stomach will get stretched out and it will not only be easier to consume but after a certain stage you will be surprised that you won't even seem to get full and be able to just keep eating massive amounts ....more than you ever thought possible. This doesn't happen without a lot of work and time but I have found out that after getting to a certain weight or certain belly size a few times in the past.....your belly has something similar to "muscle memory" that the talk about in the weight lifting industry.....but I call this "belly Memory".
10 years

Stuffing techniques

Continued -

So it's kind of like a balloon when you start to blow it up at the beginning it can be hard and tight and requires a very strong blow but as you get over that little hard/hurdle point it starts to get a lot easier to blow up and the same blowing pressure now would expand the balloon much faster....I'm relating this a little to effort.

Also, once you have had your belly a certain size or have gained weight to a certain point in the past. Once you have lost weight it is much easier to gain to that weight and get your belly size that big again if not a little more. You have heard this with diets.....it's totally true....if for example someone has weighed 270 lbs. and had a 46" waist on their pants. Let says it took that person 3 or more years to get to that weight and size from their regular 200 lbs.... ..then they go on a diet and lose 70 Lbs. And are back down to 200 Lbs. And now a 34" waist and it took them a year and half to get down to that weight. Without trying that same person could easily by not dieting hard again and going back to their ways probably gain that weight back and then some in 6-9 months....less than half the time. It's like fat and weight memory.....not to mention it doesn't take much for that belly to swell up and the appetite to get out of control again.

This is varied obviously by genetics, age, accident or intentional etc.
10 years