Stuffing

Omg so full & eat like a pig

Hi All

I am away on holiday in Orlando, as I am on my own in a hotel room I thought I would try out something I have always wanted to do.

I went to burger king and ordered a whooper, fish and chicken sandwich meal and ate it like a pig, on all fours and just used only my mouth. I ate all of it excect the whopper burger bun then had a litre of coke.

Im so full look at my pictures I will put up and hope you like them.

Does anyone want to or has eat like a pig like I did.

Thanks

James
10 years

Thanks for the reply

Yes it was fun, I thought I would try it as I was on my own in my hotel room. I think it would be even more fun if someone was encouraging you along the way or even them doing.

I have this thing of I would like to gain but then I also like how I am.

Hope you get to eat all of it would love to hear more from you
10 years

Well done. Im sure you will enjoy eating like a pig, Im looking forward to the next time Im going to do it but dont know when that is
10 years

Ok wouldnt it be better if you remember it, but like you say you might eat more and you maybe more in the mood for it I dont drink
10 years

I think I have gained about 10-12 pounds from my holiday.

I know I drank 8 litres of coke and there was more, dont think I could drink 2 litres in one go. I mostly drink coke
10 years

My favorite pig out meal is a box of Kraft Macaroni & Cheese, a pound of tri tip and a pint of Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. I usually drink a couple big taco bell glasses of whole milk with dinner, too.
10 years

First time since my holiday going to be doing it again, got 3 pieces of chicken and chips. Yum
9 years