General

Bad movies???

Birdemic trumps all!
10 years

Bad movies???

The aforementioned The Room, as well as Battlefield Earth.
10 years

Bad movies???

Foodfight! isn't a great film by any means, but it did give us this amazing scene and character voiced by Christopher Lloyd which is easily the best part of the film:

And yes, I too love The Room.
10 years

Bad movies???

SHARKNADO!
10 years

Bad movies???

The Brady Bunch Movie is such a terrible film, but I love it!
10 years

Bad movies???

How has no one mentioned Killer Clowns from Outer Space?

That movie is just so ridiculous and lunatic level idiotic that it's a gold mine. lol
10 years

Bad movies???

OnyxStar wrote:
Hmm...
Sharknado
The Langoliers
Tremors
Hansel and Gretel - the one about some teenagers and one age reversing witch (pretty new)
But what took the cake for me a bit ago was the movie....
"Rubber"- its about a tire wreaking havoc on people. As I watched and continued to watch, I contemplated turning it off... But couldnt look away.... You continuously think "WTH?"
Oh and a couple I didnt understand were "Palindromes", and "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" .... Maybe if I watched them now lol

Tremors is a fabulous piece of B-Movie horror xD.
10 years

Bad movies???

Battlefield earth is one of my favorite bad movies all time... not only because of the ridiculous plot, but also because it was a movie that was inspired by Scientology lore.

Zardoz
nudist colony of the dead
canibal the musical (made by the creators of southpark)
10 years

Bad movies???

Just to reiterate, we're discussing terrible, yet enjoyable movies.
9 years

Bad movies???

I love awful movies! Turkish Star Wars, Chopping Mall, CHUD, The Stuff, Plan 9 From Outer Space, Pumaman, The Final Sacrifice...good times, especially with Mystery Science Theater 3000.
9 years
12   loading