General

Bad movies???

Birdemic trumps all!
9 years

Bad movies???

The aforementioned The Room, as well as Battlefield Earth.
9 years

Bad movies???

Foodfight! isn't a great film by any means, but it did give us this amazing scene and character voiced by Christopher Lloyd which is easily the best part of the film:

And yes, I too love The Room.
9 years

Bad movies???

SHARKNADO!
9 years

Bad movies???

The Brady Bunch Movie is such a terrible film, but I love it!
9 years

Bad movies???

How has no one mentioned Killer Clowns from Outer Space?

That movie is just so ridiculous and lunatic level idiotic that it's a gold mine. lol
9 years

Bad movies???

OnyxStar wrote:
Hmm...
Sharknado
The Langoliers
Tremors
Hansel and Gretel - the one about some teenagers and one age reversing witch (pretty new)
But what took the cake for me a bit ago was the movie....
"Rubber"- its about a tire wreaking havoc on people. As I watched and continued to watch, I contemplated turning it off... But couldnt look away.... You continuously think "WTH?"
Oh and a couple I didnt understand were "Palindromes", and "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" .... Maybe if I watched them now lol

Tremors is a fabulous piece of B-Movie horror xD.
9 years

Bad movies???

Battlefield earth is one of my favorite bad movies all time... not only because of the ridiculous plot, but also because it was a movie that was inspired by Scientology lore.

Zardoz
nudist colony of the dead
canibal the musical (made by the creators of southpark)
9 years

Bad movies???

Just to reiterate, we're discussing terrible, yet enjoyable movies.
9 years

Bad movies???

I love awful movies! Turkish Star Wars, Chopping Mall, CHUD, The Stuff, Plan 9 From Outer Space, Pumaman, The Final Sacrifice...good times, especially with Mystery Science Theater 3000.
9 years
12   loading