General

"i'm more than just a gainer"

I've come across the same, though it might simply be that gaining is your strongest connector to that person. I've had very vibrant conversations fizzle when gaining ceases to be a focus of the convo (even if it's not the main focus).
9 years

Vintage Smut wrote:
Finding someone who can be compatible in both worlds...fetish, lover and relationship is like finding a needle in a haystack.
This in a nutshel. You may have sparks fly in one aspect, but missing the other parts will drive someone up a wall... They could be the sweetest person on earth, but without the kink it leaves you wanting.

I think those that may kinda fizzle away immediately have just learned what it is they like, and even if you have the edge in one subject, if the other subject bores them, they take the executive decision to find someone they have better chemistry with.
9 years

Vintage Smut wrote:
FreightTrain wrote:
Vintage Smut wrote:
Finding someone who can be compatible in both worlds...fetish, lover and relationship is like finding a needle in a haystack.
This in a nutshel. You may have sparks fly in one aspect, but missing the other parts will drive someone up a wall... They could be the sweetest person on earth, but without the kink it leaves you wanting.

I think those that may kinda fizzle away immediately have just learned what it is they like, and even if you have the edge in one subject, if the other subject bores them, they take the executive decision to find someone they have better chemistry with.

I found one before, it was amazing....he just turned out to be the absolute worst person on the planet. Win some ya lose some I suppose.
Pretty much how my last one ended too... ended it with a one word response...

It's worse when, despite knowing what they done, and what kinda person they were.. you miss it...

We found it once.. we'll find it again.
9 years

I've also noticed that same idea expressed on people's profiles an overwhelming amount. My experiences with it are a bit different though. By that I mean, I haven't found the people who say it to be as unable to talk about anything else as you have.

The thing that strikes me more is how little sense it makes. Obviously we all know that there's more to everyone here than our fetish, but I can meet people anywhere who don't want to talk about weight/fat/etc. I'm not saying it should be the only thing we all talk about, I too want to get to know people's personalities beyond this fetish. I just don't understand why so many people are adamantly "not here to talk about" anything relating to the mutual interest that brought us here.
9 years

I don't think anyone posting in the forums fits into what I was talking about though. The conversation here is always great. I wouldn't have started getting involved recently if it wasn't. It's just something that's crossed my mind when browsing profiles over the years.
9 years