General

First date advice!!!!

Hi All,

I've been talking to a girl for 2 weeks now from the dating website Plenty Of Fish. We seem to get on really well and make eachother happy.

My idea for our first date is:
We are meeting at Euston Station then walking to oxford circus, down regents street to piccadily circus and leicester square, then to trafaglar square towards buckingham palace to hyde park and see the peter pan to mable arch and oxford street do some shopping then back to euston. On the way looking to have something to eat.

She doesnt really go to London so want to show her some of the sights and take photos. We have all day just to walk and talk.

This will be my second proper date ever but our first date. Never been in a relationship so need all the advice I can get on how to make it the best it can because I really like her she makes me happy. Please help!!!!!
9 years

First date advice!!!!

Just be yourself, and act like you have been with her. She liked you then, why wouldn't it work in person? (give or take what you guys are like in private)

it's okay to be nervous, and she will probably understand, just remember this is to have fun. To get to know eachother.
9 years

First date advice!!!!

Thanks Wannabe Princess thats a really good idea, she not that big but I dont know.

I might get her an oyster card anyway for whenever she comes to London. I dont track how much things when using my I just zap it.
9 years

First date advice!!!!

Yes I have asked her and she said she is fine with it, its not like we are going to rush just a steady speed and stop to looks at things and tell her stuff. Thanks Ive tried really hard to make it perfect

(photo removed)
9 years

First date advice!!!!

Umm, what's with the pic? That's not her is it? Because I doubt she'd like the idea of you putting pics of her on a fetish website before you've even been on a date with her. Not to mention the whole consent issue...
9 years

First date advice!!!!

Maximum wrote:
Umm, what's with the pic? That's not her is it? Because I doubt she'd like the idea of you putting pics of her on a fetish website before you've even been on a date with her. Not to mention the whole consent issue...

This exactly. I've removed the photo. Baaad, bad idea to post her photo here, please don't do it again.
9 years

First date advice!!!!

Sorry yes that was stupid of me wasnt thinking at the time.

Please would love some more advice
9 years

First date advice!!!!

Did you ask her? How well do you know her? I remember having a blind date with a woman who was crippled, but she did not mention it ahead of time. I did not find out until we met. And even then, she did not mention it.
9 years

First date advice!!!!

Thank you dizzydaisy and everyone else means a lot she liked the idea of a oyster card
9 years