General

The appeal of a big girls face

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not surprising that many of us here find the same features to be appealing.

Personally, I love the look of a softer, rounder face, but only to a point. Like, I think a little double chin is cute, but a large hanging jowl, not so much. I am endlessly enamoured when I see a beautifully big girl with a gorgeous face that you'd normally expect on a girl not quite as large. For example, a 300 pound girl but with a face you might expect to see on a 200 pound girl. It really truly depends on the individual with me. I have seen many big beautiful women with proportionately sized faces that I thought were stunningly beautiful. Heck, my high school sweetheart was one of them. Even years later, she is still one of my fondest examples of a truly beautiful-to-me face... And body too, for that matter. Unfortunately for me, she figured out she was actually a lesbian and we got divorced. Remember Ross off the show "Friends"? Totally me in so many ways! lol
8 years

The appeal of a big girls face

yea...we all seem to like the softer rounded features on faces of heavier women, which I agree it's because we all are on this board. But with that said I believe there are a lot of people in mainstream that prefer that in a woman's face as opposed to chiseled dimensions.

Similar to Chubby Hubby....I also really like a soft rounded and heart shaped face on women with just a subtle double chin. I am fine with even slightly bigger double chin's mainly just because I like the weight gain aspect...but definitely it's not my thing to like bigger double chin's. I also am kind of fascinated with a woman who is much heavier...say huge hips, thighs, lower belly breasts and huge soft upper arms and if you were to see a picture of just her face you would not even be able to tell she was even close to that heavy. Likewise for a similar reason I am fascinated by certain body parts on women that are much larger in comparison to the rest of there body. For example Really Big/Fat butt and thighs and the rest is much thinner for now. Or even a women with really Large soft Fat breasts and a nice plump Fat belly with skinny arms....crazy because I like big pillowy soft fat upper arms generally but something about the contrast is sexy and intriguing. Or maybe it is the excitement of the potential for more weight gain for that body part to catch up....regardless it is sexy to see the unique figures that are exaggerated once and a while.

I am a sucker for beautiful faces on women and have always been. I think that has always been a part of the same fetish in a way because when ever someone says that woman has such a beautiful face but she is so heavy.....I usually am turned on by both so much.
8 years