General

Fat girls in stretchy clothing

So much. Definitely don't see enough of it
9 years

Moved to General forum
9 years

Summer brings out all the hot skimpy outfits on the BBWs around here. Such eye candy!

The best part is my wife knows full well what I like and even points out to me some of the sights.

Recently we went to a Hibachi Grill and Buffet restaurant and witnessed a young (early 20s) feeder/feedee couple. She was about 325 in a wicked tight blue t-shirt and khaki shorts. He was maybe 140 tops and bringing her the plates of food.
9 years

loveee it. if i'm not in a dress i am in leggings.
9 years

Love Leggings, Spandex workout pants etc.

My ex girlfriend as she started to gain weight in our relationship exclusively wore leggings our flowing long day dresses that completely clinged to her wide and big hips. As she got heavier she just wore leggings because she had a hard time trying to fit in some of those dresses for sizing and fit.

I absolutely loved it because she could just keep gaining and feel comfortable without being in a bad mood with trying to always struggle to find new jeans or new size jeans and be uncomfortable and possibly try and diet down.
9 years

Fat girls in leggings or yoga pants... its a beautiful thing ^__^
9 years

The fact that leggings and yoga pants became a common and accepted attire for everyday wear is one of the greatest things ever, no doubt. So hot!
9 years