Stuffing

Stuffing and sex question

Daniel31 wrote:
My girlfriend has been letting me fatten her up for a while. She used to be a bit chubby but now she's really big and heavy at 250 pounds and I've put on weight too, We spend so much time together, watching movies, travelling overseas and so madly in love, sharing good times together. When me and my gf stuff ourselves to the max, when we have sex the orgasms are amazing, I have heard this is because of the weight of the belly pushing down on the privates, is this true?

I Know what you mean, this started happening to me when I put on a lot of weight and my Gut was big and bloated all the time. My wife was pretty heavy at the time as well. I was always horny not to mention always stuffed because I couldn't stop stuffing myself. Many times after a big meal followed by several desserts we would settle down to go to bed both of us stuffed looking and "Feeling" 60 Lbs. heavier. She was so stuffed and I would initiate sex she was uncomfortable at first being so stuffed and it was unbelievably great. Afterwards she laid there looking beautifully Fat and exhausted still panting and breathing heavy while I tried to roll off of her with my big distended Gut squishing into her and then me falling to the side of her on the bed making it shake for what seemed like several minutes as I lay on my back with my huge Gut sticking up compressing in and out rapidly trying to catch my breath. (Got a little descriptive)

I think it hits on all levels of arousal for us FA/Weight gain enthusiasts because we are not only feeling that much bigger because we are so stuffed/bloated along with our partners but even our movements were struggling feeling that bloated and fat. Not to mention she looked and felt so much fatter. I can truly say it has a lot to do for me with my bigger belly also. Before I had this big of a gut she was even heavier and had a bigger belly and the struggles of our bellies pushing together now made it that much more erotic for me. It was almost the effort that it took and our bellies getting in the way and feeling way more out of breath made it so much better.

It's kind of strange as time goes on my fetish has turned from FA and weight gain on partner to Mutual gaining even more. Not to mention now Mutual Gaining with Stuffing, unfortunately I am not there with my wife but I would imagine that would be the ultimate. I simply enjoy when she gains weight and try to get her to notice my gains and tease me when I go through a stuffing gaining phase myself.

lLoved your post....you are one Lucky guy having your Girl gain so much weight for you.

Does she tease you with her gaining and discuss gaining all the time with you?
9 years

Daniel31 wrote:
I tease her about how much weight she's gained, she likes it smiley

That is very cool.....that teasing adds so much to the erotic nature of it all.

In the past several years I almost get more turned on by my wife noticing my gain and Fat Gut. She only seems to mention or tease about it slightly when she is a bit intoxicated though. It is a crazy turn on when she say's something like "Wow, what is all this, as she palms and shakes my big Gut after being stuffed." I really need to play with more and take it to the next level but I almost think that would over do it.
9 years

Yep one of the sexiest things is when my wife starts to gain a few extra Lbs. ..... after she showers and she is in her Bra and tiny panties. Walking around before she gets dressed all the way and watching her belly jiggle and bounce with every step and when she really gains some good Lbs. her belly kind of jiggles and sways a bit from side to side!

Very erotic just thinking about it!
9 years