General

Before we found ff...

Before finding FF, it was Dims. It was great to realize that there is nothing wrong with being attracted to BBWs (despite what the media says). Heck I found my first BBW girlfriend (now ex) through Dims many years ago.

Though it's great that FF is such a positive and friendly community. Where everyone can talk about their bodies and what they like openly.
9 years

Before we found ff...

I found this place pretty late in the game. I remember discovering my preference for bigger women when I was in seventh grade(11 years old), so basically the same time I became all awkward/noticed the opposite sex. My English teacher was pear shaped with a huge bum, basically sat there awkwardly staring at her and hiding my crotch the entire the semester. From that point on I was always attracted to thicker girls.

In 2004, VH1 aired a show called "Totally Obsessed" and one episode featured Gaining Goddess. I got a PSP the same year and with the internet at my fingertips it was unstoppable.

I feel like figuring it out so early has been beneficial but it's problematic at times. I feel almost ignorant sometimes to the struggles bigger men and women have to go through in regards to social pressure sometimes. On the flip side though, I feel like it's become a normal thing for me that I don't really feel the need to make a big deal out of anymore. The more fetish stuff I've come across though, this site for example, definitely intrigues me and it makes me happy to see a community like this exist. This site as a whole seems to have a good community, though, with any large community of this nature you'll obviously have some bad eggs that don't necessarily operate with much care to others.

Ramble, ramble, ramble. Sorry.
9 years

Before we found ff...

Before I found FF I didn't get laid anywhere near as much.

Hahahahaaaaa
9 years

Before we found ff...

Before FF I was on Dims and like most I was programmed to believe liking fat guys was wrong and something I should be ashamed of. Although the damage is still there, I don't like fat on me but I like it on others.
9 years

Before we found ff...

Before I found FF I never thought there would be other people out there who actually liked fat people or other people who liked being fat, when I first found it, I just spent hours going through the photos, there were so many fat people in underwear !! I couldnt believe it, id never seen that before and it was amazing, opened up a whole new world for me !
9 years

Before we found ff...

I love your story! What a testament to your persistence in finding love!

Best to you both!

Delicatefame wrote:
Before discovering fantasy feeder I mostly watched youtube videos, messaged guys on there and made some lifelong friends. I was pretty low key about being a feeder, and kept it to myself.

Then I first found FF and felt right at home. It was nice to be a part of this community who can relate and understand me. But then it went downhill a bit. I deleted my profile on here after I had gotten in a relationship with guy who wasn't into the whole feeder thing. Which is totally fine everyone has their own kinks, likes and dislikes. But he crossed the line many many times and made me feel ashamed for being an FA and feeder and even had the nerve to call me a monster. Please note that I never pressured my kinks onto him at all, I even helped him lose 70lbs. So I decided to just push them all away, and hide my true self. I thought maybe I could "cure" myself from being a feeder or FA . Wrong! I felt even more alone than before, I felt like I was walking on eggshells every time I wanted to even cuddle him.

Eventually we broke up mutually and I rediscovered FF. My god it was so liberating to come back after three years of being judged. I regained my confidence in myself and and made new friends online and offline who really are accepting of me. smiley Now I am happily in a relationship with someone I met here. I couldn't be more thankful for finding fantasy feeder. This site has given me hope, confidence, friends and even love! smiley
9 years