Stuffing

Why do i feel so horrible? d;

Yeah, you can't just start stuffing. Take a little time, get a handle on how much you usually eat, and then increase your intake from there.

Go by degrees, increase your intake every week or so. It might take a while, but it's a better way to increase your capacity than trying to eat a lot more than you normally would all of a sudden.
9 years

xsweetcherryxl wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I obviously want to stuff myself because I want to gain weight, however I find this soooo hard. It makes me feel sooo sick and wanting to throw up seriously. But I don't want to feel like that obviously.

Anyone knows how to get rid of that feeling? I just wanna be able to enjoy being stuffed like everyone else here...

Theik wrote:
You are most likely simply not used to it. If you've always eaten only small quantities of food, suddenly trying to stuff yourself is going to leave your stomach upset.

Start out slow, don't eat more than you can without feeling sick. Just snack more often between meals, eat things that are more fattening than what you would usually eat, and try snacking before going to bed.

Do not "overdo" it by stuffing until you are sick.

Theik has pretty much got the right idea. You have to slowly work to increase your capacity. You might not get the "look" you're going for, but start out focusing on how you feel. If it doesn't feel good, don't do it.

From what I've seen, the most successful stuffers (that is, the ones who manage to get the most distention or increase in belly size from stuffing) get most of their volume from liquid. Either way, you want to avoid foods that create gas or indigestion. Rice is good, as it is gentle on the stomach, and it's cheap and easy to make in huge quantities, which is a plus.

If you do liquid bloating, avoid pure water, because you can get water poisoning. Soda isn't great either, since it creates gas. Sports drinks like Gatorade are better, because they have the correct sodium level to prevent this problem, but aren't carbonated and therefore won't cause gas pain.

Whatever you do, just take your time and enjoy the process smiley
9 years

Also changing up what you eat can be part of the trouble. If you don't normally eat a lot of sugar or fat, a lot of junk food can make you feel pretty lousy.

As a test, you could try stuffing on oatmeal or brown rice or something plain like that. Not exciting, but easier on the system. If you want more junk in your stuffing, ramp that up gradually.

Good luck, I hope you achieve what you are looking for!
9 years

All great stuff has been detailed here for her!

I want to echo the point of liquid for not only stuffing and to distend the belly in a huge way.....but once I used to get so full and tired of chewing I could still easily down several huge glasses of milk or even several milk shakes ....adding many calories that will soon get you fat as well.
9 years