Extreme obesity

Itsurgrlv

Looking back through my old messages I came across a conversation with the user Itsurgrlv from a few years ago. I'm a bit of a stalker and as shes one of the sexiest women I've ever seen decided to look her up a bit more on the wider Internet. I was absolutely gutted to find out she passed away a couple of years ago :-( did anyone else ever speak to her or know of her? Its very rare that someone so gorgeous is on this site so it's a massive loss for the community. Hope she's resting in peace. Goodnight sweetheart xxx
9 years

Itsurgrlv

That is sad to hear, please post the link. I chatted with her last about a year ago on y a hoo and she said that she was unable to walk and absolutely hated it, but that could be fake of course
9 years

Itsurgrlv

www.winkelfuneralhome.com/tag/vanessa-stewart/

A great loss
9 years

Itsurgrlv

I chatted with her a time or two very sad .
9 years

Itsurgrlv

I was, for a while (years and years ago), in a long-distance relationship with her (I live in Nova Scotia, she was in Michigan). She told me that all but the most recent profile (at the time) that was supposed to be her had been fake and she finally registered her own profile to put a stop to the fakes pretty much. I still have her mother on my FB friend list, I think she added me just after she (Vanessa, 'itsurgrlv' ) passed.
9 years