General

Which dating apps do bbws use?

Personally I use OKCupid, with a moderate amount of success. There seems to be less women on their that are willing to admit their weight than on other sights, or if they do they feel the need to mention how they're working on losing it.

Maybe I should break down the sites I've had experience with.

OKCupid:
+ Free messaging.
+ Much higher number of sane people/educated people (don't see too many profiles written like a text message)
+ Decent search options, and if you don't like a profile you can hide it so it no longer shows up in search results.
+ Optional quizzes you can fill out help better match you with people you'll find agreeable.
+ Nice, usable interface.
+ Lists the last date a user was online so you can see when someone has abandoned their profile and are not really worth your time.

- As mentioned earlier, not too many that feel good or want to be open about their weight.
- Some useful search features for members of this site are locked behind paid memberships.
- Lots of people there are just looking for friends or are only there for the quizzes.

Plenty of Fish:
+ Free messaging.
+ All search features are free to use, not many features are locked behind a membership.
+ More people that are open about their size and are more self accepting.
+ People seem more willing to reply to messages.

- Seems to draw in more crazies, larger amount of profiles are written like a text message or are barely filled out.
- Interface is kind of cluttered, they've made a couple changes but it needs an overhaul.
- Not being able to hide profiles means you'll end up seeing dozens of profiles you've already gone through before and weren't interested in.

LargeFriends:
+ Focus on helping large people find those that love their size.

- Not a very active site, not many profiles to look at, and those that are their are largely inactive.
- Certain forms of communication are only available to paid members (e.g. email) making it hard to actually contact anyone that is both active on the site and interests you.
- Rules against exchanging other forms of communication (phone numbers, ***, etc.) probably there just to get more people to pay, I honestly don't know how they go about enforcing it though. Probably just have a script that looks for things that look like phone numbers or account names.
- Crap interface.

Any gamer dating site ever:
- Just don't, they're almost always scams, or have no members if they aren't.

In conclusion your best bet is just to use both OKC and PoF as you'll get a good mix of options. I wouldn't touch any bbw/bhm focused site like large friends as they're just never worth the effort if they're not a scam. Obviously this is from a male perspective, so if any women have had a difference experience with these sites it's worth noting. To my fellow guys, keep in mind that there are way more dudes than girls on most of these sites so be patient, be polite, and be awesome!
9 years

Obviously the answer will be the niche dating sites that generally have low user population and require you to pay to message anyone. Outside of that, you're left with the normal free dating sites that everyone is familiar with at this point: OKCupid, POF, and apparently Tinder(I've not yet used).

As for what you'll find on said sites/apps, it's going to depend on your location obviously.

I personally found that POF had more women in my area that interested me physically. However, OKCupid as a whole seemed comprised of people more in line with myself when it comes to interests and conversation topics.
9 years

OKC and POF seem pretty decent, from my experience.

The only thing I don't like about OKC is that you can't search by body type without having the paid version. POF doesn't restrict your ability to search at all if you're using the free version, so that's pretty cool.
9 years