Gaining

Outgrowing the non-fa crowd

weighting4u wrote:
Is this typical? I've never really dated when I was this heavy before.

I think you're in that grey area...lots of normal guys would date you, but some wouldn't.

But most FAs would love you! There might be a few you're too small for. If they're feeders they'll help you fix that.

To make a long story short: There are lots of different preferences out there. WHATEVER you do you'll be too big for some and too small for others and just right for yet others.
9 years

Did you discuss anything on your phone conversations about each others builds etc.?

Did you get any idea of the physical style of woman he likes on the phone?

As far as your figure.....for example your Bikini pic with your lower belly bulge....myself being an FA and into weight gain would be thrilled and couldn't wait to help get you bigger after seeing that remarkable belly bulge.

Even if I was a guy that wasn't into weight gain I still wouldn't discount you based on your figure or weight especially since he is out of shape. But that is usually the type of guy that thinks having a scrawny beautiful woman by his side makes him look better.

For the record.....you have an amazing figure from the pics I have seen....and to me it only looks better with the more weight you gain. You have a extremely cute lower belly bulge. Also, on the flip side I have plenty of friends that are not FA's whose wives or girlfriends have developed a belly bulge and they seem to like it.

So I think it may just be the wrong guy. I would be interested to know how some of your phone conversations went without even discussing appearance at all?
9 years

weighting4u wrote:
But I don't want to sound conceited.

Too late! But I must say it must be hard not to sound conceited if you look that gorgeous.
9 years

Did he actually say, "he was disappointed about how big I am." ?
9 years

Some guys only like skinny women--one of my friends considers "too fat" any woman with any degree of curves. Most are not like that, though.

I guess what you could say is that you are fat enough to start losing guys at the skinny end of the preference curve.....but to be gaining them at the more voluptuous end of the preference curve ;-)
9 years

weighting4u wrote:
Voluptuouslover, we did not talk about weight or how we looked in swimsuits, lol. We had a very real connection I thought. He had seen a few pics of me, and I saw some of him. To be honest, my were about 15 lbs ago, but they were only from head to above the waist. He had pics where he was shirtless and was really trim, but when I met him he had a large spare tire. LOL

Gotcha....I meant talked physical appearance what so ever or in anyway.

Funny about he ....having a spare tire from the picture shown to you prior. I guess everyone does that a bit I guess.

Ok....I hear ya....kinda erotic knowing that somebody turned you down because you were fatter than expected.
Hopefully your next blind set up will work something like this..........

You talk several times on the phone and find yourself growing more interested to meet him in person. Not only do you have many things in common but you like the sound of his deep voice and he likes your quick wit not to mention you find out that you both have a great love for fine dining. You finally meet up and you think he is not only great looking but think his muscular physique compliments your soft overly fleshy figure. You go out to romantic dinner and both overeat to a great extent while he he orders each of you deserts after asking what your favorite is on the menu....he then gently feeds the first bites of your desert to you softly and soon after starts seductively eating his. Your next several dates are centered around great dinning, food and wine. After a while you start to notice that you having been gaining a good amount of weight since you have been dating him and he has shown great affection towards all your chubbier parts. He comes to pick you up for the weekend to go away for a nice break to a resort and spa and you realize that his once tight ripped abs have formed a little soft belly that is straining his shirt. After arriving at the resort you both change into your bathing suits and for the first time see each other out of clothes in your respective bathing suits....his eyes bulge as he look's at your amazing figure and then say's you look truly Beautiful and proceeds to put his arm around your waist and his hand on your love handle that quivers a bit as it squishes in to his touch. As you walk to the pool you notice his once tight abs have a nice belly roll hanging over his waist band that jiggles with every step. It look's as if his once perfectly fitting bathing suit is much to small already.

Upon arriving to the pool he takes it upon himself to order from the waitress a nice array of food for both of you to eat. as you both lay down in the lounge chairs he leans over to you and whispers in your ear "you look absolutely stunning" and tells you that your curves are breathtaking. He then tells you he better watch his fine eating habits or you might make him Fat ....just while he finishes telling you this the huge spread of food he ordered arrives and he look's extremely happy as he starts stuffing his face.

To be continued...... But I think it is heading for a Mutual Fattening future!
9 years

I don't even think your fat yet... I was surprised you said you're a size 10 smiley
9 years

Please continue voluptuouslover. Love it! smiley
9 years

I just find this so upsetting, and sorry things didn't work out. I know i'm bias, but i just can't wrap my head around not loving curves. I think most guys though do like curvy, and a size 10 to me is far from fat, barely chubby. My wife is a size 8-10, and i think she is quite slender...but i am an FA so...
9 years