General

Why im here...

It's amazing how people can't spend a minute to read someone's profile. Especially one that they are messaging. Smh

I always wondered if women should put certain things like "fail safes" in their profile. So that way when someone messages you, you will know if they read your profile or not. Considering the barrage of messages that most women get on this site, it might be a useful tool to act as a filter for messages.
9 years

Why im here...

Horny men on a fetish/dating/basically any site featuring women will lead to this unfortunately. Anything that allows people to be anonymous just happens to bring out the worst people and the worst in people. I'm sure the amount of men vs women is a very big factor as well. I'm assuming those are your drive-by/rapid-fire message kind of people as well so I doubt they'll ever see this sadly.

Keep fighting the good fight.
9 years

Why im here...

Thanks for your post softly! It's too bad that some involve in fetish talk(or just plain rudeness) and assume that the recipient likes that too. It's never good for others to make assumptions about another's sexual preferences.

It's unfortunate that it has to be spelled out for some people but maybe you can edit your profile to just mention that you do not like fat-humiliation talk(no knock on those that do) and that for those that message to use certain decorum.
9 years

Why im here...

Whats a profile?
9 years

Why im here...

kram wrote:
Whats a profile?

I may be wrong, but I believe it's an old old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era.
9 years

Why im here...

Dear goodness, where do all these idiots come from? What do they actually do in day-to-day life?
9 years

Why im here...

It's thought that they simply don't care and are only fishing to get their rocks off, or to to speak. They make those statements to see if they get a bite or not. If they're successful they're happy, if they get a hostile rejection they don't care and just move onto the next person. One particular exchange I saw in chat from years ago sticks in my mind:

Girl: "why didn't you read my profile?"
Guy: "lol didn't wanna read it, simple as that"

Unfortunately for them, Netherwulff is right when he says they can get in trouble for acting so ignorant, so people can feel free to report them. Checking whether or not someone's into humiliation before humiliating them is just plain common sense. And decency.
9 years

Why im here...

Netherwulff wrote:
..... this just isn't what any of us signed up here for.

Going to post this here so those people that do this remember what this site is about:

Read that under the logo? "Fat-Positive Community".
Not "Fat-Humiliation Community".

The reason a lot of us are here is to make friends who share our own interests and preferences. Let's keep the site that way, please.

The thing is that plenty of people DO sign up for fat humiliation, name calling etc. It's not something I enjoy at all but lots of people here do genuinely like that sort of thing.

It's important to remember this is a fat fetish site first and foremost. Over the years the site has taken on more mainstream members who aren't necessarily into gaining etc, which is great, but those people should remember what the site is primarily about.

The problem you have is that the stupid horny men assume everyone wants to be called names, humiliated etc. I think if it happens just once learn to ignore it but if they do it again then sure report them.
9 years

Why im here...

Elanor wrote:
The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:
It's important to remember this is a fat fetish site first and foremost. Over the years the site has taken on more mainstream members who aren't necessarily into gaining etc, which is great, but those people should remember what the site is about.

Be this a fetish site or no, it does not warrant humiliating and offending people. Firstly, there are others ways to express your feelings towards fat people. Secondly, consent consent consent. By the way, did I mention consent?
There are genuinely some people on this site who really do want to be humiliated and teased / poked fun at for their weight though. For me personally I find it really really weird and it's not something I'd ever be into, but it seems fairly common and must just be part of the wider fetish. I agree you (and plenty of others) didn't consent to or ask to be spoken to in that way, but what I'm saying is that with some women liking it, I can see why it does happen more widely that's all.
9 years

Why im here...

There can't be too many people who think sending rude messages is acceptable, and that includes most of those that do it. Of course it's rude, of course it's not ok, and that's part of the reason why they are sent in the first place.

The humiliation caused by rude messages is of course a completely different experience to the humiliation experienced by those that request and enjoy it.

Humiliation can be wonderful tool, long forgotten as these days we prefer to wrap our and others emotions up in cotton wool.
Read em and reap, or do I mean, you weep what you sow. smiley
9 years
12   loading