General

Curvage.org

I'm glad it's not just me having this issue. I wonder if someone didn't pay the bill. Wasn't there a thread in the general discussion area saying that someone wanted to get it shut down? if feedism is down too it makes me think someone was successful in doing that if the rumor was true. Hopefully it'll be back at some point, but the last time it was down this long, it was re-started.

it's been a while since i've been on LTC but that seems to be a no-find as well.
9 years

Curvage.org

darthstuffer wrote:
I'm glad it's not just me having this issue. I wonder if someone didn't pay the bill. Wasn't there a thread in the general discussion area saying that someone wanted to get it shut down? if feedism is down too it makes me think someone was successful in doing that if the rumor was true. Hopefully it'll be back at some point, but the last time it was down this long, it was re-started.

it's been a while since i've been on LTC but that seems to be a no-find as well.

LTC and Curvage are both run by the same guy. Curvage recently upgraded their model membership thing and charged a lot more for it. Maybe he's got the money in and done a runner! Who knows.

Feedism.net has been down for some 6 weeks now, so I think it's pretty safe to assume it's gone. Funny seeing as they were always so critical of this place smiley
9 years

Curvage.org

I hope curvage is not gone...that would suck! Curvage has (or had) ads here on FF, so there should be a friendship/partnership between the two.

Feedism was a good concept, but the activity just was not there. Hate to see it gone for good though smiley.
9 years

Curvage.org

georgejorge wrote:
none of those sound conspiracy theory enough. My guess is FF started playing dirty and moping up the competition. smiley

that better not be the case, both places offered something different from one another. there was no need to feel like there had to be a competition.

there is a post from J a few days ago on dimensions, he mentioned the site was going through changes and wanted to know more about the community. no indication of a shut down, although...
9 years

Curvage.org

Wait! I think i figured out what happened. The last photo i remember being uploaded onto Curvage was Chubby_Bunny_160's new gorgeous pic. The servers just couldn't handle the sexiness and they all blew up!smiley
9 years

Curvage.org

oceanmachine wrote:
Ah, I wanted to ask about feedism, but thought I might violate rules. Glad it isn't just me. Though I rarely visit the place now

I rarely visit it now too, since there is only a message saying it is down. lol.
9 years

Curvage.org

georgejorge wrote:
none of those sound conspiracy theory enough. My guess is FF started playing dirty and moping up the competition. smiley

No, it's not some evil plot by FF lol smiley

As mentioned above, they have advertised here and FF and Curvage have always got on very well. We've almost been like complimentary websites, with a lot of members flitting between the two.

James the Curvage webmaster has been very active lately with his sites, so I think it will be back up pretty soon. Maybe he doesn't work weekends, but will bring the site back up tomorrow.
9 years

Curvage.org

People are in luck, Curvage is back up(sort of). smiley It's been down for emergency maintenance. I'd guess something blew up unexpectedly since it happened without notice.

Maintenance Mode
This board is in Maintenance Mode. Curvage server required emergency maintenance over the last few days. Now to make sure all is restored. We will be back soon.
9 years

Curvage.org

I was saddened when this happened in the past over a funding issue. When it finally came back up, all the historical postings were gone. All the cool stuff documented over the years was gone from their site. Anyway, let's hope it's up and running soon!
9 years

Curvage.org

Love These Curves and Curvage are both down. Curvage is in "emergency maintenance mode" and LTC is giving PHP errors. As it was implied before, Super J is the administrator of both, it stands to reason that the server hosting both websites has come into some technical difficulties. If the server bill wasn't paid, you'd be getting an HTTP error. The current status of both sites implies either a database corruption, or a corruption of the server environment.

As a moderator of Curvage, I can tell you quite frankly that I would be astounded if J did this himself. He has devoted a lot of time and money into bringing Curvage back to life from Mark's reign, and he was working on new ideas for improving upon Curvage's aging format. Give it some time, I am sure all will be explained sooner rather than later.

-gta
9 years
12   loading