General

Celebrity feedists/fas

Wow, I just posted a vid about this, thanks for including that link. He's totally hot, for both being goofy and chubby.
9 years

Celebrity feedists/fas

I have wondered about Pierce Brosnan. His wife Keely Smith has gained quite abit of weight over their marriage. Not to say anyone with a fat significant other is a feedist or FA but it's fun to dream James Bond might be one.
9 years

Celebrity feedists/fas

I imagine it has to be especially tough for an actor/actress in the public eye/ view to have this fetish.

I can imagine them just trying to hide out in their houses on a break and order in all the time and stuff themselves. The minute they have to get outside of the house their fatter pictures show up the enquirer and all the other tabloids.

Maybe one day soon.....one of them might say openly that they are into this and several others follow publicly.
Then all of a sudden it's the in and quite common thing to do.....and everyone will get fat on purpose.....oh I just woke up from a dream!
9 years

Celebrity feedists/fas

I am certain Leonard Nimoy (aka Spock) is an FA. He had a book published many years ago called "The Full Body Project". Depicting bbw's in all their naked beauty.

Here's an article in the times about his work:
www.nytimes.com/2007/05/13/fashion/13nimoy.html

Here is his book, on Amazon:
www.nytimes.com/2007/05/13/fashion/13nimoy.html
9 years