Gaining

Venting so post

So here's another post about someone who cant tell their SO about what they really find attractive.

I've been seeing this guy for awhile and I've never had the tits just to come out and tell him what I'm into, he's never told me either so I feel as though we're both bad at confessing. (I think he's into something as well, not ff related tho) He's a thicker guy, but he's been loosing weight lately. And goddamn I don't mean to be shallow but it is so hard to be interested sexually now. Don't get me wrong I do love him and I want him to be happy with himself, which is why I'm just digging myself into this deep dark hole, I'm worried now to tell him because obviously I don't want to hurt him or make him self conscious. I'm making this into a bigger deal than it actually is because I actually care about this one, I so badly don't want to mess it all up.

But I know I have to tell him at some point, just break it to him slowly and not all at once. Probably over some wine, hopefully liquid courage will help me. This was just me venting, sorry for the story we've all heard a million times. It's just good to get this off my chest!
9 years

Venting so post

Elanor wrote:
Be careful not to let that liquid courage take over too much, or you might end up digging a deeper hole than you're in right now.
Very true! I'll try not to overdo it, for me it's just an excuse to be loose lipped and let my confession slip smiley
9 years

Venting so post

why not be direct? whats the worse that could happen? He may be shocked at first but it will pass.

Finding something who is fat attractive isn't weird. Or unheard off.

Just say you like him fatter because you think its hot. You already said
"but it is so hard to be interested sexually now". So if he continues losing weight are you going to want to continue the relationship even if your not sexually interested?
9 years