Stuffing

Minor unforeseen issues

Do you guys ever come across little odd problems as a result of your stuffing?

For example sometimes when someone asks how much I want to eat I don't know what to say. Like at a cookout I can eat a pack of 20 hotdogs on my own but I don't want to look greedy so I just kind of struggle and say "however much everyone else is getting."
9 years

Minor unforeseen issues

wat wrote:
Do you guys ever come across little odd problems as a result of your stuffing?

For example sometimes when someone asks how much I want to eat I don't know what to say. Like at a cookout I can eat a pack of 20 hotdogs on my own but I don't want to look greedy so I just kind of struggle and say "however much everyone else is getting."

As far as a BBQ, cookout or at a dinner at someones house.....for some reason and this even goes with my wife....everyone seems to stuff my plate full. It literally look's like the amount of 2 entrees at any restaurant.

I dont know.....I guess I am a big guy and they think I can finish it off easily......either that or they all want me to get Fatter!

But as far as someone asking.....that hasn't happened in a while. Like I said they usually ....at a BBQ just put 2 big burgers and a hot dog on my plate and don't even ask......or my wife will fill a plate with 5 tacos for starters or 3 burritos. I think it Must be a conspiracy to get me fatter.
9 years