Gaining

How much have you gained?

person12670 wrote:
65 lbs since college, with a few ups and downs along the way (including a few rapid ups of 30 lbs in a couple months smiley). I have been slowly letting go, but I wonder what would happen if I intentionally gained.

Make that 78 lbs since college. Im about 248 now and full at the end of the day Im 255. Looking forward to 250 on an empty stomach smiley [updated 3/26/15]
9 years

I've been off and on for the past 6 years. I got up to 440 which was 215lbs from when I started.

I started acting in my web series and decided to try and drop some weight, now I'm about to get back on board with gaining all I can so... my new "start" is 380 today
9 years

I've gained about 25-30 lbs so far in 2015. Hopefully it will continue at that pace through the rest of the year lol
9 years

65 lbs since college, with a few ups and downs along the way (including a few rapid ups of 30 lbs in a couple months smiley). I have been slowly letting go, but I wonder what would happen if I intentionally gained.

I started intentionally gaining around the time of my last post and have finally hit 250 lbs, which was my goal weight! So that makes a total of 80 lbs gained since my lowest in college. I feel so big and fat now smiley
9 years

well my previous highest was in the fall of 2012 at about 350, but i felt like crap so i started walking more and trying to eat decently and subsequently got down to about 310. August 2013 rolls around and i got a fairly active job cleaning a hospital, so i was making decent money but i was working weird hours and not wanting to cook when i got home at midnight meant i started eating more fast food. So i started gaining and by AprilI was up to 370 where i plateaued until March of this year, I'm currently up to 286.
9 years

I'm about 50 pounds heavier compared to 10 years ago, but have kinda "plateaued" at about 195. Grrr!
9 years

I had gain 166 pound in 5 years
9 years
123   loading