General

This is good-bye. :( - nether

Netherwulff wrote:
Hey all,

I deleted my profile already, but I forgot to say a proper good-bye. To anyone who wants this message to be kept here, please feel free to quote this post as I will be deleting this account in the next few hours. I was hoping this post could give some users insight as to why I'm leaving:

When I registered as a user for this site, I was at a confused point in my life.

I had recently learned about feedism through some extensive research into it I did the weeks prior to my registering here, and I ultimately decided it was time to make a change with my life as I was always constantly uncomfortable and felt myself undesirable as a human being with my body because of how I'd let others influence my decisions in life.

In my short time on this site that I've spent here since June, I came to know so many different people here, learn so much more about myself, and really felt like I got the type of encouragement I needed to continue gaining weight without feeling those moments of withdrawals any longer. Now, after getting better from being sick with gastritis, I'm back to gaining weight again, and it's something I've been able to get such joy out of in my life that photos, videos, posts, nothing I could write could even remotely explain the type of thrill I get in seeing myself get bigger each week or throughout a day. smiley

Please know that deleting my profile was no easy task. I lost hundreds of posts, comments, and even near $200 spent on subscription fees in the process of doing so. I wish I could say I was over-exaggerating that, but I'm not.

The reason for the deletion is because I have lately witnessed a bad side to gaining weight for myself while being active on this site--the way I continually challenge myself to continue stuffing beyond capacity because I feel as if I'm running some sort of competition with my body. While this site has helped me find out a lot about myself, this one facet of losing control of how much is 'too' much for me was something I just couldn't get behind. I will continue gaining weight as I always have, but I feel both comfortable and confident in just being myself now, and I feel best in taking comfort in the fact of knowing my limits here and accepting that fact that I am someone who does have that competitive nature and seeks to look for a method of gain that doesn't enact competition with my own body...my life.

I'm sitting at 152 lbs now, which marks a 32 lbs gain since I started on June 3rd, 2014 (it's August 2nd now). In two months, I quite literally gained a third of my starting weight. The type of encouragement I got in my gain was enough to not only get me started, but enough to boost my level of confidence in both myself and even maintain that hope that, someday, I might find someone who likes me for just who I am. It made me realize that I'm not alone on this road and that there are others in a similar situation to me; and it helped me become the comfortable, independent guy I ought to be in life, rather than this frail, continuously UNcomfortable guy that relied on what everyone thought of him to make decisions. And, I think you all can see where I'm going with this:

I want Fantasy Feeder to be that point in my life where I made a change for the greater good of myself, not for it to be that point in my life where I state that I become body-positive and independent in myself at one moment, and then the next I'm requesting for attention to see what others think about me as it feels like I'd just be taking a step back as to the reason for what I signed up here in the first place. Sometimes, changes like this are necessary to make in life in order to continue progressing.

I do believe that there are always reasons that we're drawn to places like this in life, and it is with that thought in mind that I think my reasons and purpose for being here have been already fulfilled. I feel that I got to not only seek encouragement in my gain, but also help many friends and others along the way.

Once again, I wanted to thank everyone on this site for all of your words of encouragement, the way you've all helped me and continue to help each other each passing day, and for being there in my dire time of need when I was at such a low point in my life back in late May. I can't express in words how much I am grateful for each day I got to spend with you all here, and I wish you all the best in your life as you all felt much like family to me.

Who knows? Maybe one day we will all cross paths again, whether back here on the site, or even in real life. Until then, I think it would be best to leave that as food for thought. Besides, they don't call this site 'Fantasy Feeder' for nothing! smiley

Good-bye everyone. I wish you all the best in life! :' )
~ Jonathan (aka Netherwulff)

Yeah, right. You'll be back! smiley
9 years

Netherwulff wrote:
Hey all,

I deleted my profile already, but I forgot to say a proper good-bye. To anyone who wants this message to be kept here, please feel free to quote this post as I will be deleting this account in the next few hours. I was hoping this post could give some users insight as to why I'm leaving:

When I registered as a user for this site, I was at a confused point in my life.

I had recently learned about feedism through some extensive research into it I did the weeks prior to my registering here, and I ultimately decided it was time to make a change with my life as I was always constantly uncomfortable and felt myself undesirable as a human being with my body because of how I'd let others influence my decisions in life.

In my short time on this site that I've spent here since June, I came to know so many different people here, learn so much more about myself, and really felt like I got the type of encouragement I needed to continue gaining weight without feeling those moments of withdrawals any longer. Now, after getting better from being sick with gastritis, I'm back to gaining weight again, and it's something I've been able to get such joy out of in my life that photos, videos, posts, nothing I could write could even remotely explain the type of thrill I get in seeing myself get bigger each week or throughout a day. smiley

Please know that deleting my profile was no easy task. I lost hundreds of posts, comments, and even near $200 spent on subscription fees in the process of doing so. I wish I could say I was over-exaggerating that, but I'm not.

The reason for the deletion is because I have lately witnessed a bad side to gaining weight for myself while being active on this site--the way I continually challenge myself to continue stuffing beyond capacity because I feel as if I'm running some sort of competition with my body. While this site has helped me find out a lot about myself, this one facet of losing control of how much is 'too' much for me was something I just couldn't get behind. I will continue gaining weight as I always have, but I feel both comfortable and confident in just being myself now, and I feel best in taking comfort in the fact of knowing my limits here and accepting that fact that I am someone who does have that competitive nature and seeks to look for a method of gain that doesn't enact competition with my own body...my life.

I'm sitting at 152 lbs now, which marks a 32 lbs gain since I started on June 3rd, 2014 (it's August 2nd now). In two months, I quite literally gained a third of my starting weight. The type of encouragement I got in my gain was enough to not only get me started, but enough to boost my level of confidence in both myself and even maintain that hope that, someday, I might find someone who likes me for just who I am. It made me realize that I'm not alone on this road and that there are others in a similar situation to me; and it helped me become the comfortable, independent guy I ought to be in life, rather than this frail, continuously UNcomfortable guy that relied on what everyone thought of him to make decisions. And, I think you all can see where I'm going with this:

I want Fantasy Feeder to be that point in my life where I made a change for the greater good of myself, not for it to be that point in my life where I state that I become body-positive and independent in myself at one moment, and then the next I'm requesting for attention to see what others think about me as it feels like I'd just be taking a step back as to the reason for what I signed up here in the first place. Sometimes, changes like this are necessary to make in life in order to continue progressing.

I do believe that there are always reasons that we're drawn to places like this in life, and it is with that thought in mind that I think my reasons and purpose for being here have been already fulfilled. I feel that I got to not only seek encouragement in my gain, but also help many friends and others along the way.

Once again, I wanted to thank everyone on this site for all of your words of encouragement, the way you've all helped me and continue to help each other each passing day, and for being there in my dire time of need when I was at such a low point in my life back in late May. I can't express in words how much I am grateful for each day I got to spend with you all here, and I wish you all the best in your life as you all felt much like family to me.

Who knows? Maybe one day we will all cross paths again, whether back here on the site, or even in real life. Until then, I think it would be best to leave that as food for thought. Besides, they don't call this site 'Fantasy Feeder' for nothing! smiley

Good-bye everyone. I wish you all the best in life! :' )
~ Jonathan (aka Netherwulff)

Goodbye Nether... wish you the best in everything smiley
9 years

I understand your reasons, and I wish you the best of luck. Remember, you'll always be welcome here at FF. smiley
9 years