Stuffing

Do any other gainers or feedee

During the phases while I am gaining weight intentionally....thus stuffing quite a bit. I tend to stuff myself to the max every night before bed..... Actually my belly stays stuffed all the time.

But yes.....if I am not full before bed it starts feeling unusual.

Which almost brings me to another thought. During the times when I am not gaining intentionally if I go to bed stuffed I feel really uncomfortable and hate the feeling and feel like a Fat pig. But during the times when I am gaining and stuffing it feels so good being stuffed. It takes a bit of time to get used to always being so full and stuffed.
9 years

Do any other gainers or feedee

curtishere wrote:
After sometime of nightly regular feedings to stuffed to the max, does your body start requiring itself to be stuffed before bed or its difficult to fall asleep?

I've noticed i really prefer to be stuffed nightly before bed or i can't stop thinking about stuffing?

I'm I the only one, this is new to me. Yet I like it.lol

Yes, I have had this experience. And beyond that, I would often start waking up at night in order to have some 2 am snacks, standing at the fridge, eating peanut butter out of the jar and ice cream out of the carton...
9 years