Stuffing

Fetishes related to stuffing

This is rarely considered to be it's own fetish as far as it relates to stuffing but... measurements/quantities.

If a girl says something like, "I ate 15 slices of pizza," or, "I put 9 inches onto my waist in one sitting," or, "I weighted 135 lbs before the meal... 140 after," I pretty much lose it.
9 years

Seeing a guy bloated with beer, and the resulting tipsiness is pretty hot, as are the stomach aches resulting from overeating.
9 years

scuba wrote:
Enemas can include Air, Gas, Liquid, or Rock Salt. WOOO!!! OMG ! Let forget the Rock Salt

Rock salt? Ha, Ha. Or, Wow! That requires an explanation..... Maybe I'm just picturing it all wrong....
9 years

hehe i never did this mentos thing :-) but today i might :-)

my most extreme stuffing as to eat a whole tiramisu consuming about 2 liter of very creamy heavy weight gain shake + some food over the day some burger and at least i was stuffing pudding into my tummy until it was to painful and i really couldn´t mover very easily anymore that was hot when your feel your tummy do something of it´s own ....
9 years

ah for my it´s related to beeing kind of helpless or maybe even become stuck somewhere you fit easily through before .....and of course tight clothes yeah and i realized i would love a little tickling and struggle with a girl who is fitter or ebcomes ralatively to me with me softer belly over the time ;_)
9 years

Oh, big queasy bellies. I like when people eat and eat, until they feel sick, and still want to push themselves. Having no control, or knowing their limit and brutally pushing. Or if someone else has that control, force feeding them, Pushing or jostling their overstuffed stomach. This could be done with food or liquid, I don't care. Sometimes- sometimes I like when they get sick, but not if its self induced. Only if they absolutely push their limits to the brink, or someone else forcing it to happen.
9 years

MickLoud wrote:
This is rarely considered to be it's own fetish as far as it relates to stuffing but... measurements/quantities.

If a girl says something like, "I ate 15 slices of pizza," or, "I put 9 inches onto my waist in one sitting," or, "I weighted 135 lbs before the meal... 140 after," I pretty much lose it.

Yep.....Like these also!

How about some of these:?????????

1. I'm a Big girl now....it's getting hard to move all this extra weight around.

2. I'm so stuffed .......I can barely breath, let alone move my big ***

3. If I keep eating like this ......I won't fit into any of my clothes anymore

4. I have gotten sooooo Fat......and it's all your fault for letting me eat like this
9 years

voluptuouslover wrote:
MickLoud wrote:

Yep.....Like these also!

How about some of these:?????????

1. I'm a Big girl now....it's getting hard to move all this extra weight around.

2. I'm so stuffed .......I can barely breath, let alone move my big ***

3. If I keep eating like this ......I won't fit into any of my clothes anymore

4. I have gotten sooooo Fat......and it's all your fault for letting me eat like this

Love all the above. Here are some actual comments from female friends and relatives:

--I love to eat. Eating makes me happy.

--I am so full I am going to explode out of these jeans.

--Let me sit here for a minute before dessert to let my food digest. I am so full.

--I am glad I wore my eating dress (looser than normal) so I could really enjoy myself.

--I am really looking forward to this cruise. I can pig out for 8 straight days

--I hope nobody minds, but I really have to loosen my belt.

--You know I am a big eater.

--Excuse me for a moment. I have to put on a larger pair of jeans. I really overindulged this time.

--I could never go on a diet and give up the foods I love.

--I must be really putting on weight. These seats use to have plenty of room.

Comments like these really turn-me on!
9 years