General

Football is back yay!!!

Well I know it's off topic but there must be other football addicts here. Who do you support? Where do you think your team will finish? Will it be a season to remember?

I'm an arsenal supporter (Don't say that on plenty of fish, everyone will think your an anal supporter as it becomes a...nal due to their views on rude words and editing).

I think we will finish top 3 as I can't see anyone beating Chelsea or man city to the title. Liverpool and Man U I think will battle it out for 4th and 5th. Liverpool have bought well but whether you like it or not replacing the bitey canabolistic one will be a hard ask and Man U although they have a major upgrade on moyes with van gaal will struggle with the squad they have got. A few injuries and tired legs will see them fade. Everton and spurs will battle it out for 6th and 7th.

My biggest sadness for this season is Southampton who with the squad they had with a few additions would have battled it out with the big boys but with their squad obliterated I fear a relegation fight for them.

Of the newbies I fancy QPR to do well but don't fancy the others chances.

What's your thoughts and predictions?
9 years

Football is back yay!!!

Sunderland I think have won the top flight 6 times but are now in the 2nd division. I think they are the 5 most successful team behind Everton 9 titles, Arsenal 13, Liverpool 18 and Man U 20.

You should watch the MLS it getting good now!
9 years

Football is back yay!!!

This is the season that Patriots will win Superbowl..
9 years

Football is back yay!!!

Burnley fan here, and after a brilliant season last year 17th would be a major achievement.

I think Chelsea for the Premier League, City, Arsenal & Liverpool for the top 4 & Bayern Munich for the champions league
9 years